I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

Sam smiled, impressed and touched by Loren's moral code. "I agree." Perhaps he had misjudged the Launceleyns - except, Loren had said he wasn't one anymore, hadn't he? Maybe that was why he seemed halfway decent, nothing like their once-Queen.

This time, now that his initial excitement had passed, Sam heard the hesitation in Loren's voice and did not push further, only looking back with concern as he heard Loren's last words. The door now open, he took a step in then reached back to gently touch his wrist. "You're not crazy. You're quite lovely, actually." With an encouraging smile he walked in properly, since Loren had consented to it.

"I thought...you might not actually want to come in." He knelt down to let Mia go so she could wander, standing up to light various candles about the room. They were in a cosy living space, two armchairs surrounding a fire above which was a bare brick wall (a pale square on it, as if there had once been something hung, stood out) and a rug before it. Books lined every wall, piling up in groups of fives and tens, sometimes more. "Make yourself comfortable..ah...would you like a drink?" Sam asked, clearly unsure of how to look after Loren as a guest.

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-30-2020, 07:47 PM