I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"Well...I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree." Sam smiled faintly, but drew back his hand and said no more on it, unsure if he'd overstepped. He was so desperate to make new friends, start a new chapter, prove to the world he was still alright; he needed to remember that these things could not be rushed, especially not with Loren, who was going through the unimaginable.

Loren went to sit, however awkwardly, and Sam went to make tea at his request. "Absolutely, let me just go and get the tray." Stepping quickly into the kitchen, he returned with a metal tray bearing a pot and two cups, a few different bags of tea leaves on the side and a strainer. Setting the tray down between the two chairs on a small table, Sam sat on the chair opposite Loren. "Would you like something more sweet and fruity, or something darker?"

For himself, he poured a fruit tea, one that had a strong smell of berries and was a dark, almost purple colour. Waiting for Loren's answer he held the pot in his hands, smiling as he looked at the Launceleyn. "It's so nice to have someone over for tea again. Thank you."

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-30-2020, 08:40 PM