I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

Sam poured out tea for Loren, something dark and bitter smelling, with a more refined note beneath; not his personal favourite but one that was nice on long winter evenings. "I wish I didn't like sweets. It's always been a weakness. Though...I suppose it doesn't really matter." He could hardly gain weight or rot on his teeth, so ultimately it was probably the best circumstance in which to have a sweet tooth.

"Oh, well-" Both cups poured Sam leaned back in his chair and Mia quickly came to leap on his legs and curl up; his hand automatically began to stroke through her fur. "-Most won't be able to taste it. After Remi's patch, though, I can...and I like the ritual of it. The steeping, pouring...and it's warm. It's always been a comfort." He'd never been one to give up something pleasant once he found it - even in all the years before he'd been able to taste, he had always enjoyed a cup of tea.

Taking a sip he looked over the cup at Loren. "Do you have any vices?"

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-31-2020, 06:07 PM