I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren nodded, a bit embarrassed to have asked the question. "Right. I knew that. I just...thought there was more to the weakness than that. Sorry." Fidgeting in his seat, he took a sip of the tea to cover his awkwardness, then nearly spat it out because the liquid was still a bit too hot.

Thankfully, Samuel's long explanation about the patch gave the healer a chance to recover. "That's...very fortunate for you, I suppose. I didn't know something like that could be made." Again, there was more interest than was necessary for politeness in his voice.

However, his eyes grew sad and downcast as the redhead spoke further about things returning to normal. "Hectic is...one word for it." The words were barely above a whisper, and the Launceleyn spoke them mostly to himself.

Taking a sip of the slightly cooler tea, he considered the other man's question for a long time. Loren didn't have many of the normal vices that Samuel probably was thinking about: booze, drugs, sex, none of them appealed to the healer more than the average person. "I like...fighting. Sparring, mostly, but I...was trained as a combat magician." He bit his lip a little guiltily. "I have a bad habit of taking it too far so I usually...avoid it." That was an understatement.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-31-2020, 11:04 PM