I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
As Samuel spoke of The Voice, Loren just sipped his tea. ”I don’t know anything about her, really. The one time we met, she ignored me entirely.” He wasn’t bothered by that, just trying to make idle conversation.

However, his expression grew veiled and haunted as the redhead did his best to offer comfort. ”I’ve been keeping myself busy.” It came out a little more sharply than he’d intended and the healer bit his lip. ”Sorry. It’s just...hard to talk about.” He looked away.

”Probably.” Shrugging, he took a sip of tea to cover his embarrassment. ”I was...weak. For a very long time. And my family values strength above almost all else.” He found he couldn’t quite meet the Ascended’s eyes. ”I'm powerful now, but these days I hold myself back. A lot. Because I don’t really, I don’t know, I don’t want to be like my family, and I don’t actually want to hurt people.”

Sighing, Loren took another sip. ”But it feels good to cut loose.” It came out quietly and guiltily.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 02-01-2020, 09:33 PM