I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Nodding, Loren curled his fingers around the cup of tea. "I went with Rexanna, yes." Shaking his head at Samuel's offer, the healer took a sip of tea. "Thank you, but I can't imagine it would go any better." Still, he wasn't bothered by The Voice, and his tone was almost entirely neutral.

"I like to hit things a little bit harder than a pillow." It came out without conscious thought and he flushed a little with embarrassment. Staring into his tea, he cleared his throat a bit awkwardly.

However, he glanced up when the redhead mentioned his upgrades. The Launceleyn tilted his head, actually curious about this topic. "What type of defensive upgrades?" Then a slightly sheepish expression crossed his face when the other man asked about what magic Loren possessed. "I have mastered healing, summoning, and water magic. I also have a custom magic that lets me heal with touching. On top of that, I have a little bit of telekinesis and creation." He rattled off the list as quickly as possible, not particularly wanting to dwell on it. "Plus I'm a hybrid." That was added quietly.

Glancing around, he took another sip of his tea, nearly finishing the cup. "You don't seem too uncomfortable here." It came out with a slightly questioning tone, since he was supposed to be here to help Samuel cope or something.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 02-01-2020, 10:38 PM