I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Nodding again at Samuel’s offer, Loren took the last sip of his tea, though he kept the cup. ”I don’t think I can Ascend, but again thank you.” It came out polite and grateful, since it was a kind offer, especially from one who seemed quite enamored with The Voice.

The redhead's fear was surprising, and caused the summoner to look away, chagrined. However, his gaze was drawn back as the Ascended demonstrated and explained his abilities. Indeed, the healer blinked. "Very impressive." Then he smiled sadly. "I've been struck by lightning more times than I can count, but I agree, we should protect Mia." Astra, who'd jumped off his lap at some point to settle at his feet turned worried eyes toward him.

Shrugging a bit awkwardly at the other man's praise, the Launceleyn rolled the cup between his hands. "I suppose." The words came out a little more curtly than he'd intended, but discussing his magic was a fraught topic for him.

Biting his lip, he glanced a bit awkwardly at Samuel. "Well. I'm glad I could help with that, but I will need to go soon." The smile caused Loren to glance aside, since he was unable to return it. "Though I'm not so sure as you that I'm good company." It was a little self-deprecating. Still not quite meeting the redhead's eyes, the healer set his cup down. "Can I help you clean up?"
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 02-01-2020, 11:14 PM