give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
'Well, good', her smile seemed to say as she threw him a look over the shoulder. Meant she wouldn't have to actually enact her daring rescue plan. No doubt it would be an awkward affair for the both of them.

Maea hummed a noncommittal reply to the depressing reply, refusing to let his dolor ruin the moment. Once she had sated herself on the view, she began to roam the open space, examining the many interesting features of the room. She kept herself turned away from the strong light as much as possible, not wanting to risk her eyes against the blinding glow.

Loren's question made her look up, pale misty eyes regarding him with some curiosity. He'd just proffessed to be no favorite of the gods... but perhaps that was reason enough to want to know more.

"The basic knowledge everyone has," she replied, not minding the question. "Caido created the world, along with Vi, Rae and Mort. Together they created all that lives and grows and perish, and after Caido withdrew the Three have been governing the creation. They have their Herolds in Safrin, Frey and Ludo, but there are many gods beyond them. Some lesser, some greater - many of their names have been forgotten by those of us who lived beneath the barrier."

Tilting her head, she pursed her lips. "I've had personal encounters with Ludo. The others... I know less about. Only hearsay and second hand accounts. Is there anything specific you want to know about?"
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-01-2020, 06:47 PM