give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
She didn't mind the curiosity. Only smiled, happy to answer his questions when she could. "It wanted to come to the Fiat Lux festival," she replied, fond amusement coloring her voice. "So I invitied Ludo along, and we had a lovely time wandering the fair, looking at all the items. I bought a pinwheel for them... and later in the evening, we danced. It wore my brothers seeming, but it was still Ludo."

Not exactly a steep price for sight returned. In hindsight, it seemed more an excuse to do something nice than a real test... though of course she had paid a price for the restoration of her eyes.

Turning back to face Loren, she listened with quiet understanding to his conficted feelings towards the deities. "They are perfect, Loren. Or as close to perfection as anything can ever be. Of course we are lacking compared to them. I've found that it helps to keep in mind what it is I want from them. Only through that lense does it make sense when I get nothing, or get something.

"If you want their respect, it makes sense to treat them respectfully. If you want to gain their attention, then - "
she shrugged, indicating the shrine with a gesture " - I wish you luck. Few things are truly impossible, and miracles happen every day on Caido."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-01-2020, 10:13 PM