give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
It was clear his acceptance of the offer pleased her, but she managed not to make a big deal out of it. Just smiled widely and nodded, happy to leave it there for the time being.

"Oh, it's alright! You don't have to," she soothed when the yes was followed by a no. Maea was fascinated by his blush, hadn't thought to ever see his face color like that - he was always so poised, so in control of himself.

"But, well... the secret I suppose is something only you can determine. I can't think of anything so terrible that I would hate you for it... but that's just me." She pondered the other riddles again, fingers picking restlessly at the shawl while her mind worked. "As for the rest... something fake that seem real, something real that seem fake.... Hm. A piece of glass cut to look like a diamond on a ring? It might sparkle the same but wouldn't be real. Or perhaps an Ascended - I don't know if they truly are real humans anymore.

"The other one... is harder."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-02-2020, 07:50 PM