give me a life time of promises (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
"Uh huh. Which is why you can barely meet my eyes, and why you look like you're about to be cruel." Although Loren's words came out a bit tartly, his expression soon softened. "Look, I'm not saying he's a bad person, or that he intended to treat you poorly."

He took a deep breath. "I am saying that he has a pattern of making bad decisions when it comes to relationships, and he should be held responsible for them, and recognize that. For instance, he's cheated on pretty much everyone he's been with in Caido." That came out with a bit of derision, though he immediately forced himself to calm down.

"I'm also saying that, intentional or not, if he's been leading you on and playing with your emotions, that's not treating you as you deserve to be treated." Strangely enough, his voice was almost gentle and kind.

Reaching out, he attempted to lay a comforting hand on Maea's shoulder. "But even if you don't think that, you're right, it's too soon for him to be jumping into another serious relationship. If, given the time and space to heal and think about what he wants from life, he want to pursue things with you when he's in a better place, then that's great." Assuming he'd been able to grasp her shoulder, he'd give her a gentle squeeze. "But not now."
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 02-03-2020, 02:26 AM