give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Maea wished she could say she didn't know what he was talking about. But she did. The guilt, the shame, the jealousy and self-deprication for letting him come back even after she'd drawn the lines and set up rules... It wasn't good and it wasn't right, and she knew it.

At least there wasn't so many 'other things' to talk about as Loren seemed to think. A small ray of hope, that. She wasn't in over her head yet.

"I appreciate your concern," she said, and found that she really meant it. Looking up at her friend briefly, Maea managed a small smile to prove it. "Don't hesitate to tell me if I'm being an idiot. It's useful to hear at times."

Straightening her shoulders, she forced down a deep breath and again let out a sigh, repeating the process until she felt less heavy. Not even noticing that she was using the breathing technique Loren had taught her not so long ago. Clearly it was working.

"Anyway... do you think it fits with your riddle? Something real that seems fake, or something fake that seems real. Maybe you're a better judge of where it falls, as you're not in the middle of it." A small concession, that perhaps she was in too deep to see the whole picture.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-03-2020, 03:01 AM