give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
She watched him light the candle, followed the simple movements of his hands without comment, without interrupting as he responded to her reflections. There was something very serene and peaceful about the girl here, in this place. An ease and comfort that came as much from speaking about the gods with someone who would actually listen, as from his company. For all that he was closed off and difficult to read... there was an honesty about this man that she very much appreciated.

"You can talk to them about it," she suggested, indicating the shrine. The gods, the powers that did govern this world. "They might not always appear when we pray, but they always listen. They are with us, if we choose to let them in, and they will not judge you for who you are. Even if you can't confide in anyone else, believe that they will hear you, and listen, and perhaps with time you will be able to find the courage you need to be who you were meant to be."

Reaching out, a bit tentative as she wasn't sure if he would allow it, Maea tried to touch the backside of her fingers to his cheek. A soft gesture, kind and compassionate, that wouldn't linger unless he wished it to.

"You are not alone anymore. Whether you know it or not, you have friends here. Not one of us will allow you to be hurt like that again, if you only let us be there for you. I'm still learning to trust myself, so I know it's not easy... but if you want to risk it, I don't mind a bit of openness from time to time."

Loren had said himself that she should let people in. Now she offered him the same chance, just as she had before.
Lost in a world full of non-believers
Searching for smoke in a still water pond
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-03-2020, 07:05 PM