Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam
It was good for Sunjata that Adam's reading lessons had gotten to the point that he could parse the letter he was sent, enough to get the general gist: punchy punchy dragons in snow place. He did not at all doubt why he'd been chosen: Sunjata must have heard about his great achievements as an adventurer and decided to improve his chances.

Besides, it actually turned out quite convenient - he'd been planning to head to Halo to visit Pet; after his time hunting dragons, he'd go off to find his love. Assuring Coffee that no one would throw a spear at a dragon as cute and little as him, he prepared, getting his guns and a knife, letting the two fangs of his snake form come from his teeth to make a threatening smile.

The trip through the portal was quick enough, then he headed to the agreed spot; Adam pulled the fur cloak he'd brought around his shoulders, grumpy to have to wear something so covering but glad to be warm (ish). Coffee sat on his shoulders, huffing out irritated clouds of warm air on the back of his neck.

When he finally reached the place, there was only one thing he saw: Pet. Immediately he began to run - maybe Pet wanted to stand there stoically, but he had no such wishes. "Babe!!" Adam wrapped his arms around the smaller man, lifting him up and planting a passionate kiss on his lips, happily spinning him about. It had been far too long since he'd gotten to see him and while it wasn't the dramatic palace reunion he'd imagined, he found it didn't matter now that they were together.

--
Adam has Coffee, 2 guns, a knife, and some fangs in his mouth!

Maybe I'm not as dark as I think
Maybe I'm scared to Admit that

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Adam - 01-29-2020, 05:32 PM