Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
One person alive, Amalia calls through the bond as the bats convey their messages. And a lot dead. We need to-

Be careful does not come out, because by then they're around the corner and the scene is well in view. One man, mad and half-dead from cold, swatting up at the starlit owl. With a shriek of alarm she dips away, circling around quickly in fear - both of him and for him. Don't hurt him! she cries out to the group, still rather too naive to have figured out exactly what this poor beleaguered soul is eating. If we calm him down we can heal him, and find out what happened, and get him to safety.

To this end Jyoti appears, calling out a soothing note and illuminating the tunnel with brilliant starlight in hopes of keeping the men (especially Sunjata and Adam) from escalating to violence.

Amalia attempts to dodge and fly around the cannibal. She tells the others not to hurt him because she is a naive child so they can heal him and ask questions. Jyoti tries to calm the cannibal down with starlight.
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Amalia - 02-05-2020, 09:18 PM