Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam
For a little while there was nothing of particular note, then all of a sudden it became very notable indeed and not in a good way - the man they came across was obviously, as he'd have put it back in his home town, 'not all the way quite right'. Adam was all for Amalia's plan of healing, feeling her pity and wanting to help his friend achieve her empathetic dreams...that was, until he noticed the finger in his mouth.

Uhhh, Ama, he's eating a fucking finger. I don't think he's a friend. Adam spoke through the bond just as the starlight erupted through the cave, making him squint his little beady eyes and fly a little wobbly. Oogh. Look, you can try heal him, but let's not stay around...and I'm gonna get Coffee ready to fight if we have to.

Flying in a high circle above the cannibal where he could not be reached, Adam asked Coffee to follow close behind, ready to dip down and blow a stream of fire directly in the man's face if required. He was all for non-violence, but when the enemy in question was eating a literal human hand, he wasn't going to take chances.
--

Coffee is following behind Adam in a high up circle above the cannibal, ready to melt his face if things go south. For the moment though, Coffee and Adam stay up high out of the way and don't attempt to engage.

Maybe I'm not as dark as I think
Maybe I'm scared to Admit that

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Adam - 02-06-2020, 11:02 AM