Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam
For a precious couple of minutes everything seemed to be going to plan. Deimos was tying the cannibal up, he was ready and waiting, Pet holding the spear out but not attacking...then Sunjata made a move so quick and violent that Adam for a moment closed his eyes to reopen them, wondering if he'd taken something that was giving him a particularly bad trip and forgotten.

But...no, Sunjata really had just ripped the guys throat out and Adam felt Amalia's anger before he heard it, her yells really quite ferocious. Working on instinct alone he plunged to the ground, shifting into his human form (hitting the ground on his side, narrowly avoiding dick-smashing right into the rock) and attempting to slide between Amalia and Sunjata, hoping that Amalia would not attack him. Coffee came down too, eager to follow his friend, fluttering about the fighting pair.

"Ama, we don't want two murders. Let's...let's calm it down a bit so Sunjata can think over the stupid fucking thing he did without this turning into any kinda fight, right after you just got outta the infirmary." Hopefully his emphasis on the last part would make it clear he was doing this more for Amalia's benefit than Sunjata's; she was surely stronger, but it wasn't impossible Sunjata could get a hit in - Adam didn't know the extent of his powers.

--
Adam flies down, shifts to a human and tries to squeeze between Ama/Sunjata to reason with Ama. Coffee comes down too.

Maybe I'm not as dark as I think
Maybe I'm scared to Admit that

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Adam - 02-06-2020, 10:56 PM