Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SuNJATA
the flood
The no that is shouted within his mind is disregarded for teeth shredding and tearing out the throat of the cannibal, among the stream of blood that splatters and mats against his black fur. But the cannibal is dead, and Sunjata pulls away in time to spin and see Amalia rushing toward him in a half mixed shift of a variety of the ones she possesses, arguments going on in his mind, Adam and Peter separating him from the onslaught of the Qilin. Haai returns to land beside Sunjata, smoke puffing from her maw but no flame just yet.

And Sunjata has no fight in him for fighting the Shield. If she wants to attack him, so be it.

Blood continues to drip from his maw as he focuses his steel gaze on Amalia, ears pinning to his skull as Deimos adds his own two cents, and with a pulse of annoyance he keeps his gaze on Amalia, whether she tackles him or not. Let’s get one thing straight, shall we? We are here for one reason, to get a dragon. We are not here to try and save cannibals and try to put them on the right path. I’d rather not freeze to death down here to stop and chat with every vagrant we come across. A brief pause. So the rest of you can search the den, but I’m going to keep going forward, like we should be doing.

Sunjata doesn’t attack Amalia, but remains in place should Amalia try to tackle him. If she isn’t successful, he’ll turn to follow Apricum down the path with Haai.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Sunjata - 02-07-2020, 12:58 AM