Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
For a moment it seems Amalia might not relinquish her fury with Sunjata. Her ears say back, her fangs bared white; there is a clear threat in each line of her form. But then Adam is there, and Peter, and Jyoti worriedly sings again, and Deimos steps in with soothing reason, and the leopardess withdraws.

But damn if Sunjata's next stupid tirade doesn't make things worse. Snarling, a low growl leaves her lungs: We aren't here to murder, either. Oh, what a stupid man, this hot-headed Outlander who believes he has the right to determine who lives and who dies. So you get this straight- I was tasked by Vi to protect life, no matter whose it may be. The next time you decide to slaughter someone in cold blood, I will not hesitate in stopping you. Strong words from someone with no control over her hind legs, maybe, but damn if she's going to let that prevent her from executing her charge from Vi.

As Sunjata moves to leave them behind Amalia shifts again, taking once more to wing and keeping a keen eye on the jaguar, lest he pull anymore shit. Damn if she's letting him out of her sight; one hair out of place and she will happily demonstrate exactly why the Gods have named her Shield. Silently she reaches out to any more creatures who live within for information about the cave and what they might expect to find, ready to throw herself between Jata and his next potential victim.

Amalia closely follows Jata down the tunnel in owl form, and again reaches out to animals for information. Jyoti comes as well.
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Amalia - 02-07-2020, 07:16 PM