Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam
Between Amalia and Sunjata, Adam was very tuned in indeed to their conversation. As Sunjata spoke he rolled his eyes, glancing back. "We get it, you're a ruthless master of edgy darkness. Amalia having a conscience isn't a bad thing." Though with that said, he spoke to Amalia too: "And one braindead cannibal guy is not worth starting a whole fight over."

Thankfully, it seemed there was not going to be a fight now. Letting out a sigh Adam straightened up and brushed off his pants, tsk-ing where there was now a mark in the leather.

Going forwards, he glanced at the various trinkets around, but none of them seemed particularly useful or valuable; besides, taking treasure from the wall of a cave in the mountains seemed just destined to be a trap. Whistling for Coffee, Adam shifted into his snake form and curled around one of his dragons forms, riding him down the steep incline - easier to go in one piece than as two.

--
Adam shifts into his snake form and hops on Coffee for a ride down the incline flying.

Maybe I'm not as dark as I think
Maybe I'm scared to Admit that

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Adam - 02-07-2020, 07:35 PM