Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
So this is what a full-sized dragon looks like.

Amalia cannot help but sneak a glance at Coffee, thoroughly awed by the sheer difference in size between the pair of reptiles they've encountered. Gingerly she lands, her claws skidding awkwardly across the ice, maintaining a comfortable and safe distance and keeping Sunjata clearly in her sights.

It should be able to speak to us, she says to the assembled team, But we don't want to startle it. To which end Jyoti flies tentatively forward, casting bright and soothing starlight into the dragon's den. Hopefully it will help to keep the beast calm when it awakens, to avoid any potential conflict - and oh, she is ready to step in immediately should their intrepid leader do something stupid again.

Jyoti casts soothing starlight into the den to try and keep the dragon calm when it wakes up. Amalia suggests they avoid startling it, and will immediately tackle Sunjata should he attempt to attack the dragon >__>
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Amalia - 02-09-2020, 05:39 PM