Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
Silly ducklings, the dragon is calm.

It might have stayed asleep too had you not all rudely bombarded it with thoughts and companions. I'm not sure about you, but I don't like being woken up, in my own home, by a group of strangers. And sadly that level of fury isn't something to be combatted by a single starwhale. Though, it might just save Jyoti's life.

A blast of ice-breath is suddenly sprayed outwards as the dragon seethes to life.

Coffee is struck immediately, being the closest and nearest. Sadly, because of his fiery-composition, the icy-blast is the most detrimental. There is little that the dragonling can do against such an assault. He dies instantly, his body frozen into a solid block of ice.

Jyoti, only slightly more used to the frigid temperatures of outer space, fairs only slightly better (read: is at about 10% health). She falls to the ground though, her ability to fly impeeded by the thick ice forming around her.

Apricum is swallowed entirely by the blast as well. With no skin or muscle to protect the strange companion from the chill, he is consumed instantly. He too dies upon impact. Peter is knocked unconscious and is thus thrown back into his regular body a few feet away.

Zuriel is struck as well, ice lacing her mane and tail and freezing her limbs. It chokes into her throat and lungs, making it hard for her to breathe.

Raising onto all four feet now, the ice dragon lifts her head and roars at the ceiling. Chunks of ice begin to fall and rain down all around you. Her message is clear: get the fuck out.

Peter: 60/112 *unconcious
Jyoti: 10% health
Coffee: 0
Apricum: 0
Zuriel: 30% health

Your random posting order is: Amalia, Adam, Deimos, Peter, Sunjata. Please try and reply within 48 hours. If you're using weapons/magic please list them in your summary.

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Random Event - 02-10-2020, 04:15 PM