Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
"JYO!"

The scream that leaves Amalia's throat is as much a feral note as a word, all the anguish of the falling whale encapsulated within the note. As the ice strikes Jyoti the Shield feels it all: the chilling cold, the wild surprise, the terror as she is trapped, entombed, and stricken to the ground. She feels it in her body, her soul, coursing like fire through their bond. It tears her apart in a way she did not know possible.

Without a thought to the other companions, to the other humans, to the threat of the dragon, Amalia lunges to her fallen friend. Her legs are still shaky as she lands around the whale, leopard-formed with qilin fire rising from her feet. Swiftly she shifts back to human form, trying to scoop up Jyo in her arms, to retreat away to safety and secure the whale's health.

As she does she calls to her pendant, willing the charm Deimos made to create a shield around them, willing the stone of Loren's healing magic to work its way into Jyoti's frozen form. To fix her, heal her, preserve the girl's soul. She would give herself to save Jyoti, give the world, the stars, the sky. As she retreats from the dragon the girl murmurs a desperate prayer: "Safrin, Vi, Mort, if you can hear me... please, please don't let her die. Please. I'll do anything."

Amalia attempts to scoop up Jyoti and retreat back up the tunnel. She uses her barrier charm to protect against the dragon, and her amulet with Loren's mastered healing magic to try and heal Jyoti. She also prays.
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Amalia - 02-10-2020, 05:52 PM