Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam
Adam, as Coffee walked forward, was expecting to see something rather cute. The two dragons maybe making friends of sorts, sniffing and circling like animals did. He certainly didn't feel particularly worried, sure the only danger would be Coffee perhaps getting snapped at if he got a little cheeky.

Perhaps it was because of the huge distance between his expectations and what happened that he could barely comprehend it at first. As his eyes tried to take in what he saw he yelled "COFF!" - but it was too late. His little dragon, his friend throughout Caido, had fallen to one side, encased in ice. It was hard to see just what condition he was in, but the sudden and painful snapping of the bond in his chest told Adam what he needed to know.

If he were alone he would have fallen to his knees there, but he saw Pet knocked to the side (was he dead too? Would such a horrible thing really happen?) and knew he had to keep going, somehow. Tears clouding some of his view he ran to grab his boyfriend, arms under his armpits (where he could feel the faint rise and fall of breath, oh thank God) to drag him quickly to the entrance of the tunnel, where Ama was praying.

Adam, though...he wasn't going to pray.

Pulling his pistol from his left hip, he raised it without thought and aimed at the dragons open mouth, his own lips in a determined line. He very rarely shot to kill but now, all mercy seemingly gone, he fired the whole magazine, one loud bang after another, into the beast's throat.

---
Adam rushes to pull Pet to the tunnel entrance, then tries to fire 6 shots from his left pistol into the dragon's open mouth as it roars.

Maybe I'm not as dark as I think
Maybe I'm scared to Admit that

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Adam - 02-10-2020, 06:06 PM