Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
She skids on the ice, her broken body giving way and sending her sprawling toward Sunjata and Deimos, the starwhale clasped in her arms. Quickly sprouting protective fur Amalia manages to avoid any scrapes and bruises; the tears of joy and relief that spring to her eyes freeze quickly on her lashes, forming a prism of crystals through which the girl inspects her companion, now safe and whole. Jyoti is safe, healed in her arms, and Adam-

-Adam-

She turns just in time to hear the burst of combustion, to see the flash of white, to witness the ice pouring out from the dragoness' throat in a feral, frightening rush. It reaches over the fallen pair, encompasses them in a pristine prison- love and laughter and the roguish face frozen in a permanent, final embrace.

And Amalia, without.

"A...Adam?"

She reaches for him, but the action is useless given her inability to actually move. Jyoti still clutched against her breast, the girl can only extend her arm uselessly, trying to claw at the last remnants of him, to catch her best friend's escaping ghost before it can disappear.

"Adam..." Her voice is a croak, a whisper, a low, moaned plea to the frozen air. "Adam, no. Adam. Come back. Please, I... I need you."

The tears that crystalize on her lashes now are salt and acid, loss and pain. A best friend, she had a best friend, and now...

Now that friend is dead, and there's nothing she can do.

Turning dark eyes to the dragon, Amalia blinks rapidly, her heartbeat slow. Still seated on the ground before the massive beast, the girl can do nothing but reach out, but pray, but beg for the mercy of the majestic creature they never should have bothered in the first place. Please... please given them back. Please. I'm... I'm so sorry. We'll go, we never meant to hurt you, I can heal you, but please... please let me take them with us. Let me have him back.

Amalia clings to Jyoti and covers herself with snow leopard fur. She is still shielded with her star charm. She begs the dragon to let them leave with Adam and Peter's bodies. She also offers to heal it with her shield, which also has Loren's mastered healing magic. She hasn't moved from her last location.

Type: Light
Star Charm | A silver charm in the shape of a star. When activated, it projects a 1ft barrier of starlight all the way across the user. (Made by Deimos)

Type: Dark
An ornate titanium shield covered in star sigils. When (abandoned) magic is cast at this device, it can store the power and reuse it as controlled by the wielder. (Made by Remi)
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Amalia - 02-11-2020, 02:27 AM