Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
The wall holds, the dragon roars, and Adam doesn't move.

She cannot even reach for him now, Sunjata and the ice barrier in the way. Cannot try to go to him, to heal him, to drag him back from the realm of Mort no matter how damned the cost. All she can do is watch through that frozen haze as her truest friend is ripped away, the man he loves within his arms, his troubles over at last.

She wishes it could be her.

Despite the warning, despite the danger, Amalia does not move. She is stagnant, paralyzed figuratively and literally, shock and denial rife within her breast. She clings to Jyoti and stares at Adam, howling his name against the walls of his icy prison, a silent scream escaping her lungs in puffs of steam and smoke. Should the others try to move her she will not protest - she can't, after all, too weak to do anything, too slow, too useless, again. All she can do is shrink and shift, adopting her smallest possible form in reflection of how she feels.

Amalia sits uselessly shifts back to otter. If Sunjata or Deimos attempt to move her she will not fight. Her titanium shield is on the ground next to her.
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Amalia - 02-11-2020, 06:04 PM