Advance notice
Letter to Jigano
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
310 PC - Longheat

Dear Jigano,

I have been considering the matter of the vision I told you about, and how we decided to keep the contents of it a secret. Lately, I have come to the conclusion that it is not the sort of information I should keep from others. I've tried to break the news to a few other people besides yourself, just to get an idea of what kind of reaction they might have to it, but so far no one has been unduly upset or disturbed by this notion. In fact, for the most part the information has served to soothe worries and better explain their presence here.
I am aware we agreed to withhold it until we found out more... but I can't do it in good conscience anymore. Not now that I've seen that it can actually help ease the worries of other Outlanders, and make them feel better about their existence here on Caido.

I have considered how to spread this information, and ultimately decided to post my findings publicly on the Notice Board here in the Hollowed Ground, where it is easily accessible. I wanted to give you advance notice about my intentions, as I'm sure there might be those who come to the Loreseekers Guild for more information on the subject afterwards. Do not hesitate to send them my way if that is the case - I fully intend to keep researching this subject, and will do my best to offer what answers I can.

I realize that I am taking some liberties here in not seeking your permission before doing this. My only answer is that I feel responsible, as the one who received this vision. I do hope to make up for any previous instances of neglect in informing you of my intentions by sending you this message. Believe me, I've no desire to repeat my mistakes of the past.

If anything further is unearthed on the subject I will let you know as soon as I'm able.

Sincerely,
Seeker Maea Valair
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦