watching the tide roll away (open)
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
saiden
Saiden grinned easily as Maea turned him down one last time. ”Alright. Then I won't take up more of your time." With that, he stood up, and began wading into the water. Checking the bag to make sure it was sealed tight and the knife to make sure it was fully sheathed, he glanced over his shoulder at her.

"If you change your mind, I'm Saiden Hali, ship's cook for the Ark. Someone can usually tell you where I am down by the docks, and I'm at the Hanged Man most nights." He grinned. "Hopefully the timing will work out better next time I see you, Maea the Loreseeker." With that, he dove into the water, powerful and practiced strokes taking him back towards the coast proper.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
She nodded that she would keep it in mind, and indeed pocketed his name in her memory, for remembering later. Should the opportunity ever arise, or she change her mind.

Bemused, she watched him leap into the water and swim away. It had been a strange encounter, but one she was not going to forget easily. Twice now she had been approached by handsome men, and it seemed she was bound to make connections by the water wherever she went.

It was something to think of, and she did, as she returned back into the cathedral. There was plenty of time to mull over what just happened - and didn't happen - until the tide turned.

-----

- Fin!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦