tiger teeth
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
your battle-worn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
At first she was certain nothing would happen. After her prayer, she waited a few seconds before wringing her shirt with her hands, a slight nervous twitch as she glanced around the area. Would she even get Frey? Would she get one of those other gods Remi had said were out there? Her heart thundered in her chest at what she’d done, suddenly nervous that Remi would somehow pay the cost yet again for her stupidity. Perhaps she should just leave? But if someone did come and find that the person who called had left, certainly that would be a giant offense too. So she waited, her heart in her throat as sweat continued to sheen her skin. Yet she stood, just in case.

It didn’t take long before that familiar invigorating scent wafted toward her, and like with last time there was no fanfare, no sudden flashy appearance, just a voice from a tree beside her that still carved something deep within her at the beauty of it. Her sapphire gaze shifted from the shrine, now clean, to Frey. Her heart pounding harder, the vein along her neck above her brand pulsating with a fast rhythm. She watched as they so nonchalantly bit into the peach, back arching against the bark of the tree and with the beauty and sexual attraction to the deity in this form, her mouth went a bit dry. Yet she nodded her dark haired head as if acknowledging the warning for what it was. But then Frey asked what she wanted, and Rex had to take a second to focus her muddled and cloudy thoughts, tearing her eyes away from Frey to the ground and bowing to them in greeting. She didn’t know how to greet a god, but she hoped this was a good start.

Sucking in a breath, she let her gaze slip from the debris ridden earth to look upon Frey again. “I wish to ask a few questions. I’m still quite new here and getting used to how it works. I’m not even sure what this place is called.” A half laugh escaped her but she refocused on the task at hand. “I know in all the books I’ve read that mortals can be foolish and idiots — gods know I’ve done that many a time. But our last encounter, it really was my fault. I thought perhaps that if that man and I had indulged you I might be able to get more answers and I apologize for the actions.” Her eyes lowering to the ground yet again as she tried to figure out how to say what she can’t to say.

We hadn’t meant to offend; you are the only god I’ve ever spoken too and I didn’t know what to do exactly. But the entire idea of it was my fault and he paid for it. I promised to help him somehow, to help him figure out what he could do to bring proof to you so he could get his love returned.” She paused, chewing on her bottom lip as her head lifted to look at Frey again, a kind of strong determination glimmering in the sapphire pools as she did her best to try and not get swept up in their beauty. “Would you be willing to help me help him? The entirety of it was really my fault, he only wanted to confirm it with you first. What can I do to fix this? Please.” Her voice shook slightly, her hands wringing her shirt again as if she could see herself being smited on the spot for asking such a ridiculous thing.

But fuck it, she had to at least try.
AND YOU WONDER WHY HE LETS YOU — THE BUTCHER
TOUCH HIM — THE SUN

coding

Messages In This Thread
tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-14-2018, 12:35 AM
RE: tiger teeth - by Frey - 12-17-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-17-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: tiger teeth - by Frey - 12-17-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-18-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: tiger teeth - by Frey - 12-18-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-18-2018, 09:35 AM