tiger teeth

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

Ugh. Another one. This was getting tiresome quickly. When the group had first appeared at the shrine Frey had held out high hopes that this lot of mortals might prove entertaining. All they’d proven was their willingness and capability for getting themselves in trouble with forces they’d be better off not messing with. Despite all the warnings Frey had given them (and honestly, by not just straight up cursing them on a repeated basis for all this disrespect they were being more than generous) they seemed incapable of comprehending that the gods had little need of mortals. So the sooner the mortals proved interesting and showed proper deference, the sooner Frey would start being what they considered nice.

Sadly, Rexanna was failing to show any sign that she might be worthy of Frey’s continuing attention. More’s the pity, since the more Frey interacted with these fools the more convinced the god became that they were completely and totally screwed when it came to matters divine. While they couldn’t speak for their whole divine family, they didn’t think their peers held much regard for the mortals either. Sighing, they took another bite and then tossed the peach in the air, where it promptly disappeared. Sashaying up to the woman who’d called them here, Frey smirked at her, a dangerous light flickering in their eyes. If the mortals wouldn’t be good sports, Frey would just continue to make their own amusement. ”No offense, but your love is laaaaaaame. And so it’s hardly a worthy trade for the sweetness of what Remi felt for that other man, my dear.” Their words practically dripped with condescension. The very idea that Rexanna could trade her love, current or future, for Remi’s, was laughable. Besides, the hybrid had been told he could get his love back provided he pleased Frey, which was clear enough even if the mortals seemed baffled by the idea. So far, the chances of that seemed slim given how the mortals had acted in their presence. Still, it was Remi’s burden to bear.

Leering at her now, Frey gave her a once over that was anything but sexual. Indeed, their gaze fell upon her now in a way that lingered on all the parts of herself she disliked, despised even. ”Oh I’ll take something from you, never fear. Indeed, I'll have to extract a proper price for being summoned here and then once again having my time wasted. But it’s not going to replace what I took from Remi.” Tone now menacing, though the words were matter-of-fact, the god’s beauty took on a slightly terrifying aspect. If Frey had to keep punishing mortals for that peculiar folly of theirs, the mortals would find that, in some surprising ways, the deity could be incredibly patient. In an instant, however, the being's whole demeanor changed as Frey sighed and gave the woman their best pout. "Still, I suppose I owe you something for cleaning the shrine, although really it's basically for free. So be thankful. Granted, it’ll have to be advice, but I think it’ll do you a world of good.” This time they spoke in a falsely sweet voice that was clearly faked. However, they truly did mean what they were about to say.

”No one likes a self-righteous, self-sacrificing, goody-two shoes with a martyr complex probably bigger than her daddy issues, least of all me. And no one is going to care if you kill yourself for them. In fact, they’re just going to keep taking advantage of your good nature and walking all over you unless you learn to stand up for yourself and fight for what you want, not what you think others want.” Actually, Frey was increasingly convinced that Rexanna wasn’t so much actually doing this for Remi as she was doing it to punish herself for what she saw as some terrible mistake of hers. That was not only misguided and self-destructive, it was also just sad. Self-flagellation wasn't a good look for anyone, no matter what some people might say. ”Did Remi even ask you to come here, hm? To offer yourself to me? Can you honestly say that this is what he wants and even if it was this was how he would’ve wanted it?” They knew the answer, but they wanted her to admit how pathetic her actions today had really been. "You really think this is how your friend would have wanted this to go down?" They laced the word friend with all the sarcasm they could manage (which was a godly amount), since Rexanna and Remi hardly seemed to be bosom companions.

Still, the advice was forthcoming. Rexanna probably wouldn't see it for the gift it was, but that was hardly Frey's problem. ”Anyway, if you want to save yourself a lot of trouble that will amount to nothing in the grand scheme of things,” because really, good and evil were relative and Rexanna seemed to think she had some moral high ground that really didn’t exist, ”stop putting others before yourself. You’ll just end up getting hurt for no good reason. Much better to figure out your own wants, needs, and desires, take care of those, have some fun along the way, and use what’s left over for others if that really brings you joy." That was just practical. "It's not only more enjoyable for you to engage in some desirable activities and good old fashioned fun, it'll probably honestly make your pointless crusade easier.” Literally nothing but her own silliness was preventing her from taking care of herself, and that repulsed the deity. A right good fuck or two would sort most people out, the being had found. Most people just got hung up on their customs and morals and it prevented them from making the obviously correct choice in this domain.

Leaning forward, Frey stared deeply into the woman’s eyes. Their own were a bewildering kaleidoscope that enchanted and charmed, forcing whoever gazed upon them under Frey’s spell. Rexanna would find herself unable to look away, transfixed by the vision of them. ”Can you really, truly, honestly tell yourself that all your sacrifices were worth it, that they brought you happiness in the end?” If not, they weren’t worthy sacrifices.

The price had yet to be extracted, because Frey wanted to see how Rexanna would respond to their latest provocation. Maybe she could be enjoyable to play with after all, even if Frey was doing all the work here.

Messages In This Thread
tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-14-2018, 12:35 AM
RE: tiger teeth - by Frey - 12-17-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-17-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: tiger teeth - by Frey - 12-17-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-18-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: tiger teeth - by Frey - 12-18-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-18-2018, 09:35 AM
RE: tiger teeth - by Frey - 12-18-2018, 06:53 PM
RE: tiger teeth - by Rexanna - 12-18-2018, 09:33 PM