like you know what it means
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
As Remi’s anger grew, Loren took a long drink from the bottle. He let go of his magic and simply stood there in the ocean, eyes more exhausted than sad now. "You're right." Actually, he wasn't as convinced as the alchemist, but the healer knew better than to say anything.

With that, he stepped back and out of the water. "So I won't make it harder for you, then." With that, he turned and started walking down the beach. He stumbled and wove a bit, not able to keep to a straight line. But he didn't particularly care about that, about anything beyond getting away from the other man as quickly as possible.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i found cynicism, i found criticism
i've been zero to hero & i have been the villain
Remi had had a lifetime of running after Loren already. A lifetime of pressing for communication, of opening himself to all that the Launceleyn might ever want to say. Now, empty of that kindness, the line between love and hate sufficiently blurred by alcohol, the alchemist merely glared daggers into the summoner's back as he tipsily weaved his way away from where Remi stood.

Closing his eyes and heaving out a breath, Remi turned his eyes up towards the stars sending up idle curses and threats. And then, without a word, he walked into the ocean and disappeared.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.