rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Smirking as Sunjata explained, Loren took another long drink of his beer. ”I see. So when told by the god of sex that the marriage didn’t matter, you both did the sensible thing and walked away.” His smirk deepened. ”Oh wait. That’s not at all what happened.” Laughing a bit meanly, he leaned back, setting both elbows on the bar.

"Did she now? Good for her." Toasting to that, he threw back the rest of his drink then set it down. A pleasant warmth had spread through his belly and his veins. "I wouldn't be a good spy if I told you that, would I?" he responded, tossing the bartender's words right back at him.

Turning around, the healer tapped for another drink, knowing he'd had too much already and simply not caring. "So Safrin got pissy and forced Ronin to make amends?" The slight concern was gone and in its place was the same carelessness he was showing towards everything this evening. New drink acquired, he shrugged. "I'm glad I found them too." Again, not even close to the truth, but he made it sound believable enough that everything could be chalked up to the alcohol.

Because even if he had been glad, it had come at much too high a cost.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Loren - 01-31-2020, 01:23 AM