rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
A tilt of his head at Loren’s slurred speech has him wondering if it is really any different. Or if it’s all the same, called by different names to make it appear as though it’s better. But even as Loren’s words intend to cut, Sunjata can’t help but to chuckle at it, shaking his head lightly as though they were supposed to be painful – though Sunjata couldn’t care less. “I am committed to something.” The short answer.

The fact that Loren didn’t like the smell, has Sunjata smirking lightly in response, a shake of his head, not pulling another out for fear of that one being held hostage as well, and so he turns to the bar to tap to grab another glass to give him something to do with his hands. “Healthy enough to get her a heart of a rare creature, sure.” It’s somewhat mumbled as he shrugs.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 02-03-2020, 02:28 AM