rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
A snort is given to Loren at the comment of decor. It surprisingly doesn’t bother him, no offense taken for it when it was entirely something Sunjata had wanted. No input given or granted for any of it. But still, he smirks into his mug at the response.

Until Loren’s captured his attention, gaze flitting over to the Launceleyn as he nears him, remaining in place to hear the whisper the summoner gives him. When Loren withdraws but remains close, Sunjata’s gaze flits over the summoners face before he responds. He’s sure Frey appears as what people find the most attractive to them, and for Sunjata? Likely bits and pieces of past lovers all thrown into the mix, but always shifting — always changing. “Mmm Frey doesn’t look like anyone I know of. Yet.” He winks, but doesn’t move away from the space the Launceleyn has him at.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 02-03-2020, 04:47 PM