rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
News to me.” He offers. Sure, people had expressed interest and he’d taken them up on that. But what exactly were people saying about him? As far as he knew, he did have a reputation. Other than that? He hadn’t cared too much. But the growl he gets from Loren does spark something in his gaze, at the challenge, at the feeling of the nails dragging along his skin and then on his thigh. And he digs his claws in a small amount more.

Loren pulls his face closer, and Sunjata doesn’t object to it at first. Instead, his gaze flits from the summoners lips to his eyes, a crooked smirk crossing his face at it. “Question is, do you think you’ve got what it takes? Or will I have to show you how to properly fuck again?” A tease and a wink, though he doesn’t close the distance. He’s not sure he wants to give in, not sure it’s a good idea for either of them. But the temptation is there.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 02-03-2020, 08:02 PM