no vacancy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
save your eyes for someone brighter than i will ever be
He could keep it up as long as she wanted, content to spend the night tracing her skin, tracing the curves and shapes of her body. But he’s somewhat surprised as she shifts a small amount away from him, peering at her from half lidded stormy eyes as she seeks out his gaze for permission.

And with him? She never needs to ask it.

A hum of an okay leaves him, hips shifting a small amount as if to invite her in to explore him and the result of the power she held over him, waiting with baited, hitching breath as she goes to dive in — still surprised. One hand leaves her to prop his head up a small amount, wanting to watch the way she explores, his other remaining tracing red lined circles around her chest and up to her collarbones, tangling and tugging at the pale hair that gravity pulls toward him.
don't hesitate to bring me to my knees
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
It wasn't often she managed to surprise him, and the expression on his face as he realized what she was up to (down for, perhaps) was one she definitely enjoyed. Maea liked the way his breath caught too, and she kept her eyes on his face as she let her fingers trace across the skin of his abdomen, groin and then... then, found him shifting up into her hand by the movement of his hip.

Oh, it was soft. And so warm, the heat of him radiating into her palm. A little startled herself, she just held him for a moment, frozen. A breath steadied her again, and with his burning gaze watching closely, she began to stroke him. Touch very light, very soft, not at all sure where the limits went, when it might hurt, when it was good.

Still he distracted her, with the taunting touches to her breasts. Her breath had started to pick up; with a small noise slipping from her throat she pressed her chest into his hands, asking for more.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Her fingers are featherlight and gentle, tentative as she explores every inch of him, and he begins to burn under the taunting — at least until he shifts his hips toward her, letting her figure it out from there, though a feline smirk crosses his face at her hesitation. Eventually, through what feels like an eternity to him, she grasps onto him and he trembles beneath her touch and her grip, even as she hesitates, twitching beneath her palm.

The noise she makes as she presses back into his palming hand, has him pressing against her harder, leaving little lines around the curves of her breast as he drags those claws around there as well, seeing the brief dark marks as they rise. And as she strokes and explores, he feels his breath hitch again, back arching slightly before he shifts his hips again against her grip, giving her an idea.

The hand behind his head slips out to run his fingertips, now back to normal, along the inside of her thigh, focusing on giving her something back in return for this pleasant surprise.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Growing more confident as he neither stops her nor objects (quite the contrary), her grasp firmed around him, the strokes evening out. Still languid, still lingering, but more along the lines of how he'd moved within her. And the memory flashed through her like lightning, intensified by the claws on her chest. The hand on her thigh, drawing patterns on the tender skin.

Maea tried to shift closer, so she could easily access a bit of everything. His silken limb in her hand, his hand between her legs; she shifted her hips closer, whimpering softly at his wordless promise of pleasure. But Sunjata was so much bigger than her, far taller and it was just not possible to do all that and steal a kiss at the same time, like she wanted. So she settled for pressing her mouth to his chest instead, capturing a nipple to lick and tease, graze her teeth against. If it felt good for her, then so for him too, right?
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She shifts that small amount closer, and his fingertips trace along the apex of her thighs, soft and gentle at first to see if he can get her to grind into him, to respond in the grip she has on him. Her strokes even out, grip tighter on him and he shudders, the muscles in his abdomen constricting with the pleasure she brings to him. He partially shifts the hand at her chest back to normal to palm and cup at her, to brush and twist at her nipple before she lowers herself to his own chest.

The result is a slight buck of his hips against her hand, his freehand slipping into the space she’s allowed for him, to press and stroke his fingers in lazy circles around her teardrop, breath shuddering when he realizes how prepared for it she is. “Come here.” His voice holds that rough, hoarse growl of a demand within it. His other hand leaves her chest as he pushes back against her to sit up slightly, to break that distance between her lips and his own, aiming to capture her own, to purr into her mouth, pressing his fingers in those idle circles harder and faster.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
It grew, that burn inside her. Flared up in a roar when his fingers found her apex and began to stroke her. Maea whimpered again, hips flexing into the touch and found the rhythm, her hand trembling now as it moved over his limb. She was losing control rapidly, the pleasure he sent shooting up and down her spine from the nub within her folds merging with the darts bounding from her nipple to riccochet within her. It burned almost hotter now than before, as she had learned what to expect, what they were moving towards, and the sensation fairly overwhelmed her.

With a growl that made her visibly shudder he ordered her in closer. Unable to resist that rough command she obeyed, fitted herself against his chest, chin rising until she caught his mouth with hers (or was it the other way around). Moaning into his mouth, Maea arched her spine, pressing her hips into his hand, and tried to keep up the rhythm of her hand... but she was faltering, crumbling, sweeping away on the current he built up in her.

"... again. I want you again," she breathed into his mouth, panting hard.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
I want you again.” And gods how he wants her too, the groans and moans mixing together on smoky salty breaths, keeping the rhythm of his hand and fingers against her even as she falters with it on him. He lifts himself up a small amount, kisses trailing her jaw to her ear where he pants his warm breath against her neck. “I want you too.” He breathes, before he pauses in his exploration of her.

I only had the one.” He manages, a breathy whisper against her neck, referring to the previous protection he’d had. Somewhere in the back of his mind he recalls the fact that she’d mentioned she’d given up any pregnancy possibilities with Ludo, but a part of him still hesitates, letting her decide how they go about it. But he burns for her, twitching and trembling beneath her touch, pressing kisses to the soft space beneath her ear as he waits.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
I want you too. Glorious words, even though his body showed it already, even if his kisses and the hand working between her legs sang it to her in a hymn of their mingled voices. Maea's hips bucked into his hand in response, thoughts slipping away as the pleasure from his circling fingers went to her head. It took her a moment to realize what he meant... but then she smiled and draped her free arm around his neck, pulling him into a warm hug. Her mouth trailed off, placing hot kisses up his jaw, to his neck.

"We don't need it, remember?" she groaned into his ear, voice quaking, breath uneven. "Nothing will happen no matter how many times... even if you tried to, even if you wanted to..." It was a promise, a reassurance - a split second instance of lament over what had been lost - before the comfort of her choice was there again and she pressed her mouth to that spot beneath his ear.

A vow, an oath of truth. It's okay.

She was so ready for him. So wet, so slick that his fingers didn't quite suffice to give her the friction she needed. Maea shifted, tried to press herself down towards his hips, to the promise she held in her hand... She didn't want to wait. Didn't know how to take it slow when she burned so much.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
His head tilts as she speaks, pressing more kisses to her neck as her throaty voice reaches his ear. And there were other reasons, really, to use it that wasn’t aimed at that particular bit of a child — but he thinks on it swiftly. Since Safrin, he’d only been with Nate and Maea. And Ascendeds from Sunjata’s understanding couldn’t get sick. So the pieces flit together slowly but surely, and there’s a brush of his nose against her skin, a bite against her neck in response to her reassurance, drifting to nibble at his ear, and he smirks to that. “Then come here.” His own quiet agreement, quiet demand.

She shifts, impatient for what would come next, and he hums a quiet breath of a chuckle against her neck before he withdraws his head from her as well. Steel eyes soak her up, devour her as he withdraws his hand from the warmth and slickness of her. It would be a different sensation for her, to begin in this way, but he goes to help her shift herself, to straddle him more fully to sink down on his cock. His hands find her hips to guide her, to help support her as he fits himself to her like a missing puzzle piece. And he goes to bite at her neck again. He savors the feeling of her on his fingers, savors the way she molds her body to him, letting her find whichever was most comfortable to sink as far down as she can, as far as she wishes to.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Of course, the girl didn't think of possible consequences beyond the obvious. Wasn't privy to the ugly back-alley wisdoms, the consequences and risks of dallying too often and too freely. He couldn't possibly be tainted in her eyes, no matter how many beds he had visited, how many others he might have whispered sweet nothing's to on nights before this. In truth, she didn't even care. All she wanted was to feel him again, absorb him, have the empty, aching void within her filled by the only one who had ever cared to try.

He helped her come into place, kept her steady, and with whimpering breaths the girl sank down onto him. Again there was a moment of terrible burning agony as her sore insides tried to fight the intruder, but she insisted. Pushed past the pain, pushed herself down, down. Shuddering, gasping as lock and key fit together in a perfect match and they were joined again.

Pausing to breathe, to adjust, Maea couldn't keep her voice from coloring every breath she took. It felt different like this, somehow more intense, as if he'd filled a deeper depth than before. With her arms around his neck and her stomach, her breasts pressed into his chest she leaned her head back to let him graze at her neck.

When the stillness became unbearable, when she couldn't stand it anymore, she moved. Raising herself up ever so slightly, to sink even further back down over him and sheathe him deeper within her. And again. Dizzy, with the world spinning but refusing to close her eyes on this beautiful dream, she buried her hand in his hair, dragged her nails over the back of his shoulders. Pawing at the wings on his back, wondering... if this was anything close to flying.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She shudders and trembles as she sinks onto him, and he growls with the sensation as she settles and adjusts, shifting a small amount to bring his own comfort into it as well. His breath hitches here as her arms find their place along his neck, his lips and mouth finding their marks on her neck and the hollow of her throat, he waits halfway patiently as she begins to move — and move she does.

The muscles along his shoulders twitch as he braces his hands along her hips again, aiming to help lift her and pull her back down as she gets more used to it, hips moving of their own accord to see how far he can get. “Just relax.” A husky groan against her skin, to release the tension, to become clay in his hands to mold and help guide her through it with the mixing of the experience he has and the limited amount she does.

He goes to help her move again, to help her pick a steady rhythm with him as he pants and growls against her skin, more vocal than before on the beach, feeling far more of her this time with the warmth and comfort of their bodies intertwined, not worried about her first time and ensuring she wants this over and over again. She’s proven to him that she does, and now his restraint is flimsy at best.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She tried to do as he told her. Tried to melt like she had before and just follow along, but it was harder like this. Her body was not accustomed to these movements, they weren't automatic and instinctual as before. Now she knew what high they were chasing, and like the novice she was, Maea was too impatient. Tried to do too much, move too fast, trembling and aching as she moved. Quickly she began to feel the strain of her knees, her back, and while he helped her, while it still felt good, it just wasn't... great.

But he liked it. She heard it in his voice, in his ragged breathing, in the way his face burrowed in against her neck. His body trembled, and she realized that he was holding back. Suddenly understood that the storm she thought herself swept up in before had only been a summer shudder, gentle and caring. But that... was not what she wanted. Not here, not now; she wanted to know what he was really like, what it truly meant to be with the Flood.

"Take me," she whispered to him, an offer extended in a hoarse breath into his ear. It was a surrender, unconditional permission to do with her as he liked. Whatever he wanted. To let go, unleash himself, and sweep her away. "I want you... All of you..."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The whisper of an offering has him shuddering again, trembling in his restraint of what she’d like and not like, wondering what he can get away with and what he can’t. And so he pauses a moment in the kiss against her skin, though his hips shift on their own accord, and he debates it internally. But she had surrendered to him, to the whims of what he can give her, and his answer is a hiss of a sultry purr at her throat as he pushes up against her.

He goes to turn them to where he aligns on top of her like on the beach, only this time there’s that predatory look to his sharpened storm of a gaze, turning them to where he can hover above her and unleash himself. His body finds hers again, hands pulling her hips back to him to slip into her again. His lips find her own, a force of a wave crashing against her skin, and one of his hands guides one of hers to the ground, pinning it there beneath a partially shifted hand that digs his claws into the sand.

That same gaze seeks her out, sees if she’s still okay with this, ensuring that she still wants him even if he grows more demanding.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He responded and she moaned as he surged, pushing up, turning them over until her back was pressing into the bedding. A whining complaint was issued when he slipped out of her, followed by a satisfied hum when the matter was remedied right away. Maea melted into his hungry kiss, quivering under the new intensity of it, responded to it without trying to hide how greedy she was for him, how much she wanted this.

His hand found her wrist, pinned it down. Her eyes widened a little and searched for his, found his gaze and saw the storm sail up within it, clouds looming dark and terrible and so beautiful. Maea tested the grip he had on her, to see if he meant to hold her there; her hips bucked up, inner muscles tightening around his cock and there was something of midnight in her eyes as she waited, breathless, expectant. The far side of the moon was in her gaze, cold and lonely and steeped in darkness. Waiting for the tide to rise, for the storm to make landfall.

Yes. She wanted him. Now, always, forever.

"I'm yours."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA