no vacancy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
save your eyes for someone brighter than i will ever be
She stalls, brushing the sand from his tattoos while he devours her whole with his gaze. But there’s still that soft smile lingering on his lips as he looks down at her, hair dripping with more of that water, running down the back of his neck, dripping onto her torso. “I’m okay.” He assures her, before he can’t wait any longer. His hands brace into the sand, hovering over her body with his own as he leans in again to the little speck of the moon he’s got blocked by both his arms.

One chaste kiss to her lips before moving to collarbones and throat, drifting up toward her neck — and the true test for him begins, unknowingly partially shifting his canines to a slightly longer and sharper version, his hungry kiss grows more intense along her neck, dragging the points of them along the tender soft skin there, not biting, not yet.
don't hesitate to bring me to my knees
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Was this how prey felt like when sighted down by a predator in the night? The hunger in his eyes made her tremble, and it did not matter that she tried to avoid his gaze. It was a physical thing already, and the way he hovered over her made her feel trapped. Caged, by that sweet, tender smile. It was far too late to run now.

Sunjata leaned down and kissed her, and Maea's hands grew quite still on his shoulder, on his cheek. She thought it might last, but before she could even properly respond he moved on, his mouth tracing a burning line from the collarbone and up to her neck. The teeth scraping against her skin made her gasp, and without thinking she arched her head back, offering up her neck for him to devour. The breeze was cold on her damp skin, but it wasn't just the chill that made her shiver.

The fingers on his cheek brushed over a cheekbone, traced the arc of his ear... then dove into his hair again. Kneaded it, catlike, as thrills of pleasure zipped through her spine.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Her gasp, the arcing of her neck as she opens her throat more open to him, has him burning from ever edge and every inch as he continues to kiss and scrape those fangs along her neck. Not quite giving in, but wanting to devour, to swallow whole. Her hand slips from his cheek to his cheekbone, drifting along his ear and shifting his earring a small amount – and he doesn’t give into it like he originally wants to, to lean his head against it. He continues paving his path along her skin.

But then her hand dives into his hair, tangling and tugging into the dark waves there, and he does finally give into her. One hand reaches to run tenderly along her side, starting at her hip and curving up, while the other braces him up, soft kisses to her neck growing deeper and more intense, nipping at her ear and skin as though he’s trying to commit her to memory. Goosebumps rise against his skin and he caves with his warm breath raking against her skin.

He shifts then, to focus his attention onto her lips, biting playfully at her lower lip as he lets her decide if she truly does want this, if she wants to fully give in.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Never before had she felt so exposed, yet so utterly safe. In that dark, dim basement, with two hungry wolves hovering over her, she had been vulnerable. Endangered, and not in control over the full scale of the situaiton but here? In the sand, with this man worshipping her skin like she was some precious thing? For all that his mouth was hungry and growing more demanding on her neck, his hand was still careful, almost tender as it caressed her side, running from her hip and up, up. With one word, one motion she could be free of him, roll away, get up and leave.

But she didn't want to. It felt too good. Her spine arced this time, pressing her into the palm of his hand as he moved it upwards. His mouth moved back to hers and she kissed him back, tongue trying to trace the sharp tips of the fangs that nipped on her lip.

She smoldered under him, softly glowing, her mouth warm and soft under his. Hungry. Willing.

Another soft little whimper, urging him on. More.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
She arches into his touch, and the hum of a growl leaves his throat at the sensation, deepening his kiss to her lips, tongue running along her lower lip with a swift brush and a smirk. And he can tell the hunger that burns within her, burning the same in his – the end of a dance that had started so long ago, before marriages ended, before bars were destroyed, before he’d trained a woman of the snow to weird daggers like the shadow of the night.

His hand slides down softly, tauntingly, before his kiss travels away from her lips again to trace down her throat, to those collarbones again, drifting lower while his hand drifts higher to palm at her chest, covered by those bindings, his other arm pulling in slightly to stroke a slightly sandy thumb along her neck, along her jaw, vibrating above her. When he gets to the bindings with his kiss, his hand slides toward the side of her, a brief tug at them as he looks up to search her face, steel eyes aflame with lust and desire, asking.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
The sound of his voice rumbling like thunder in the still night made her shudder again. Senses sharpened, learned to take in not only the touch of him but the taste, the scent and the sounds as well. She found that she loved hearing that sound leave his throat. Loved that she could affect him, influence his action with simple touches, slight movements. With only her own voice, a sweet lullaby to his earthquake.

He played with her. Teased reactions from her in this game where he knew all the moves and she none at all. The taunting hand that rose only to dip lower again had her wriggle beneath him, impatient for something she didn't know... then his hand was on her chest, her breast, and the touch was so electrifying that she moaned, breathing in deep to press her ribcage up, into his hand.

It felt good, really good; when he paused, mouth hovering so very close, she pried open eyes she hadn't realized she'd shut, and looked at him. Met his gaze, with moon-bright eyes that had darkened with pleasure. Felt the tug on the bindings, saw the hunger, the desire.

She nodded, flushed, breath coming quicker as she raised herself up a little. Granting access.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Her moan is like music to his ears, the arch of her back against him, enough that he knows that once he gives into her it’ll unleash him. His gaze lifts to hers, seeing the way her own pale ones reflect the desire he so clearly feels, and he gives her a quiet smirk as she raises herself up for him. Good. His hand slides beneath her to the bindings, pushing himself up to use his other hand to remove them, discarding them in the sand beside them.

He drinks her in, hands running along her hips up toward her chest, thumbs pressing and tantalizing against the soft flesh at her sides, until he reaches the soft underside of her breasts, gentle strokes as he goes to lower himself back down to her, to blaze a trail from her navel up toward each one teasing and taunting bites as his hands roam to her thigh, brushing along the inside with casual yet playful strokes – indulging in getting her to make all the sounds and then some that Nate had started.

He wanted to be the one to get her to make them, and he intends to make it worth it for her, with only them and the moon to witness.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
The wet cloth fell away under the ministrations of his hands, and she couldn't help but flinch as the wind nipped at the skin. Cold, damp. There was an impulse to shy away, to shrug her shoulders up and cover herself. No one had ever seen her like this before, never wanted to look, never tried to get close enough that she would let her guard down. Now she had, and the greedy way he raked his eyes over her made Maea grateful for it. Made her lean back into the sand, eyes fixed on him.

Could anyone make her feel more wanted? If she were to give herself away to anyone... let it be him.

That didn't mean she didn't tremble as he lowered down over her, his hands roaming to places hitherto untouched. They were hot against her cold skin, as was his mouth, and she found herself overwhelmed again. Unable to do more than just react, her hands buried in his hair. She felt it, burning within her. That restless itch, the sweet bliss that had been wrung out of her before. Only... this time it was real. Nate had been right, this was different. Not induced, not awkward or scary.

Well... maybe a little scary. The thumb brushing the underside of her breasts caused her breath to hiccup slightly, nipples contracting almost painfully; along with the touch to her inner thigh, it coaxed another little whimper from her, as she writhed, trying to get his hands to move where they so tauntingly wouldn't go.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He thrives on tempting, on taunting, on the tease of the game. The tension it brings to the table when it comes to the eventual break of the dam, of the flood of emotions and feelings and release it brings. But he doesn’t give into her, despite the whimpers and writhing, the attempt to try and adjust his direction. His fingers stroke gently, grazing while he kisses and bites along her chest, drifting up but low enough to drag his chest against hers in a featherlight touch.

Fingers drift in their lazy strokes ever higher toward that spot in the middle she’s asking for, but there’s clothing that still separates them – knuckles brushing against the apex, pressing in lightly against the fabric just to see how she reacts under the pressure, while his lips and teeth the swell of her chest, and he grows increasingly hungrier with every second away.

His hand lifts to the fabric of her underclothes, the last bit of clothing on her that separates her from him, hooking his thumbs into it to pull it off as he shifts himself away from her legs to pull them off. The shorts that separate him from her as well are soaked, tighter than they had been before with the desire that wracks through him. And he pulls his off as well after reaching into a pocket for the protection stashed away there to slip on, moving to shift himself to find his space between her legs. His head nears hers again, pressing a deep kiss to her lips before returning to her neck, to her ear. “I’ve got you, liefde.” A deep, growling purr.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
The teasing, the taunts, the trailing kisses, it all set her on fire. Stoked the smouldering embers into life, until the world spun around her. Thoughts had disappeared a long time ago, everything beyond Sunjata a very distant thing. There was warm sand under her back, an ocean lapping at her feet and a man hovering over her, sending fireworks through her body with his kisses.

Her breathing grew shallow, more intense as his hand trailed up between her legs, brushed against the core. A flash of lightning at the touch had her gasping, arching up to meet the touch quite on instinct. There was no play in her, no coy games or ease at this - it was too new, too fresh, far too intense. He'd wanted to show her this since their first day and now he got it. Raw and real, every reaction pure and unspoiled by thoughts of others.

Only when he moved to remove her underwear did she hesitate. And again when he did the same for himself. She tensed, unsure, and tasted his mouth as he kissed her with a shy question in the timid response. But the answer came right away, a spoken reassurance that made her quite limp. Liefde? She didn't dare guess what the word meant. Didn't want to hope, even in this desperate intimacy.

She held up her arms, wrapped them about his shoulders. Let her hands brush down his sides and back in long, lingering strokes, elation surging at the feel of his warm, firm body under her hands. Maea sought his gaze, eyes so very dark from the lust that raged in her. Had the moon not been drinking up all the colors, he would have seen the lavender in her irises. Deep and soft. Trusting.

"Sunjata..." A whisper, a prayer, a plea. She was burning.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Her shallow breaths are already an ignition for him, finding that sweet spot between getting her to relax and trust him, to give into the feeling – to experience why he chose this as an outlet, to drown himself over and over in intimacy to forget about everything else, even if it only lasted for the night. He wanted to share it with her, to give her what Nate couldn’t with the bite, and he’s succeeding.

Her hesitation relaxes as soon as he purrs to her, drifting nearer and letting his hand trail up her thigh, the other tangling in her hair as he uses his elbow to prop himself up, shivering beneath the touch of her hands as they run down his sides, brushing over the scar at the top of his hip where Lusea had stitched him up. And he breaks the kiss as soon as he can feel her attention, his gaze a storm of emotions, of a thundering heart and swirling flaming steel as he meets her lust raged eyes.

Even her whisper of his name is like a prayer, and his hand drifts higher along her thigh to the apex once more, knuckles stroking against her softly at first, but remaining to get her to writhe once more as he applies a bit more pressure, to give her as much preparation as he can. “Do you want me, Maea?” He asks, a husky whisper to her ear as his head nears her neck again, to pepper it with kisses and smaller bites, elongated canines prodding and poking, leaving behind what’s sure to be a bruise or two as he continues his own worship of her.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He was a storm. A tidal wave, and she only a reflection of the moon. Fracturing under his surging waters. So easily swept away, drowned, swallowed whole by the dark depths in his eyes. She raked her teeth over his lips as he kissed her, her mouth hungry, tongue drinking him in like she was parched beyond belief and he the only water fit for slaking that thirst. She didn't want him to stop kissing her, but Sunjata was obsessed with her neck, with nipping and biting at it, and the small hurts mingled with the pleasure in a way that drove her quite out of her mind.

Then, all at once his hand became the focus of her entire existence as it traveled up her thigh. A moan ripped free from her throat as he touched her apex, the sharp flinch replaced by a throbbing pleasure as he applied pressure to the spot. Moved his fingers, and coaxed deep throaty sounds from her that Maea hadn't known she was capabel of. Her hips moved, rising to meet his touch, grinding into his hand as a buzz began to surge in her ears.

Did she want him?

Did the river flow towards the sea?

".. yes," she gasped, flushing as she forced the answer out. Wanted to writhe in embarrassment, turn away, hide her burning cheeks.

But her hand found its way to his hip, warm and firm and hard under her hand. She tried to pull him in, bring him closer. Down onto her.

"... please? I want you." A mumbled plea, barely getting past lips that felt numb, swollen. Needy.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Perhaps there’s a hint of cockiness in his question – but it’s already been asked, and he’s too close to giving into her, it was a last attempt at ensuring that she could slip out of it if she wanted to. But she doesn’t, the sounds that rip from her throat as he presses his hand into her are like music to his ears, and he hums a growl of approval against her neck with the sensation, a tantalizing bite lingering there, little marks that pepper her skin with signs of him. A trademark, his favorite to give. That she’d been his.

But her hips are grinding into his hand, and he can’t help the smirk that crosses his face with it, the writhing and attention brought to her in order to give her what she wants. Her skin turns dark with the blush, but is washed out by the moonlight, and still he finds it stunning along her pale skin. And when she grabs onto him, there’s a hum of a growl that leaves him with it, but he does as she asks, the plea reaching his ears like a soft prayer.

One thing Sunjata does know is that the first time is often a bit more difficult, and he wants to ensure that she’s prepared for it – lowering himself to her, one hand tangling and tugging at her hair, the other lifting from her to the slide along to her lower back to prop her and give her some sort of relief. He abandons her neck for her lips once more, breath heavy and warm as it rakes along her, and he settles between her legs. “I want you too.” A quiet, husky admission, letting her position her legs in a way that would be easiest for her.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He painted her with bruises like she was a canvas, and perhaps come morning she would berate him for it. But now, here, under the midnight sky and the soft tendrils of moonlight? It was only appropriate that she would be marked as his. Because she was. Irrevocably. Perhaps he wouldn't have touched her so easily if he knew how deep her surrender went, how much she was handing over to him, to what extent she was willing to offer herself up... He'd run screaming if she told him. Because Sunjata feared love, and love was all she was in this moment. For him, him, him.

He followed her hand, lowered himself down onto her and her intake of breath was a shuddering whimper, all voice and breath and it seemed to last forever. As she felt him against herself, his warmth his body and him. He was heavy, big, far taller than her and it could have become awkward, difficult. The girl just followed his hands though, let him shift her about and raised her leg to hook it around his hip. Beyond words, beyond thinking now, she melted into his kiss and fitted her body against his, pressed her hips into his. Knew there was more to come, but a little unsure, a bit shy.

Knew it might hurt. So she let him take the lead - when had he ever done anything else? - and brought her arms around him to hold him close. Left his mouth to trail kisses down his own jaw, along the neck, her teeth following his teaching to nibble against his warm, waterslick skin. He'd liked that before... maybe he would like it again.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA