no vacancy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
save your eyes for someone brighter than i will ever be
The shuddering whimper as his weight is pressed against her only allows him a small amount of time to readjust a small amount, to give her the room to breathe while still being close as he can. And if she thought that perhaps being in the water with him, her body aligned against his, were the closest they could get? She’d be thinking wrong. Because this, this was the closest they could get, where nothing separated them. A deeper intimacy than just the sharing of kisses and teeth, but something more.

He’d been her first for a kiss, perhaps it’s only suiting he guides her through this too.

She follows his lead, legs hooking around his hips, and she melts into the kiss, feeling as he supports her as she rises to grind against him, and a sultry purr leaves his throat at that. She needn’t be shy, there was no judgement for him in this regard. There was only her and the fact that he was preparing to drown himself further with her.

It’s her turn to break the kiss, and his fingers curl in her hair as she trails them along his jaw, reaching his throat – and when he feels her teeth along the skin there he practically vibrates above her, inching closer as his breath grows heavier, huskier. And he supports her with his other hand, though the nails there scratch against her skin, against the sand clinging to her, head tilting to give her more room along his neck if she wished it.

Ready?” He can’t help the sultry whisper of the question in her ear, pressing a kiss to her neck, aligning them up provided she agrees. And he takes a deep breath, drowning himself in the scent of her, slipping into her slow enough to give her time to adjust, to get used to him, to mold herself around him.
don't hesitate to bring me to my knees
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
No, she wasn't ready. There were things one would never be ready for, because they were beyond the ability to prepare for. Like the way he groaned as she nipped his neck, how he held her up, pulled her in, pressed himself close. Again he asked permission and she loved him for it, loved his mouth on her neck so much it hurt.

"... please.." was the only answer, the final surrender.

There was a moment where she felt his hard limb press against her very center, where she might have thought to break away, run off, back out because gods, how could this do anything but hurt. But then he pushed inside her, so slowly, and it was all she could do to cling on to him, relax and let it happen. There was no going back now.

It did hurt. An instant, where she bit her teeth down into his shoulder and the whimper became a wince. But not unlike the bitemarks on her neck, the pain was soon drowned out by the enourmous, dizzying sensation of having him inside her. Filling her, stretching her to the very limit. Maea shuddered, panted, felt her abdomen tighten and relax around him, over and over, and rather than settle into some dull simmer, the intensity of the feeling only grew.

This was nothing at all like the ascended bite. Nothing. Because, in the end? It being Sunjata, it being the man she loved... it changed everything.

Tightening her grip around him, Maea pressed herself into him, pressed her breasts against his chest, tried to make it so that there was not an inch of her that wasn't connected to him. Thrumming, waiting, silently begging him to move.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The final surrender, the clinging to him as he presses into her – and there’s a shuddering sigh that leaves him as she begins to relax, a tremble shivering down his spine as she bites down onto his shoulder, a groan that leaves his throat for her. She shudders too, and he begins to settle, adjusting his knees in the sand in a way that makes it easier for him as his breath hitches as she presses her against him and he presses back into her, devouring her, one hand cupping the back of her neck with his thumb stroking along the opposite side of her neck, the other moving to run along her thigh. “Mmm, good.” The rough demand is back in his voice, using it to praising her.

But he’s settled now, and his breath hitches, smiling against her jaw as he kisses her and begins to pick up a slow but steady pace, increasing slightly as his hands roam, as his lips search for her own, her jaw, her neck – anywhere as he melts into her, muscles in his thighs and arms trembling with the sensation she provides for him. It drowns him, something predatory and zoned as his attention is focused entirely on her, releasing the feeling of his emotions as he pants against her skin.

The horns appear once more, head angled away from her as he nips at her ear, curling back and away from his forehead, fingers tightening in her hair as he tugs against the silky white, tilting her head to the side to continue his kisses along her shoulder and collarbone, indulging in the quiet growls and groans that leave him as he burns with her.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
It was bliss. Ecstasy, a feeling beyond anything. Maea knew now why she'd feared this, why she had shied away from him in the beginning. It was overwhelming and so very deeply intimate. A treasure, yes, and a gift beyond value, but it was also dangerous. Something to cut yourself on, drown in, destroy yourself with. What would she have been now, if she'd given in to him that day on the river? No doubt he'd already wanted her then, and she'd felt the tug, the allure of him as well... but it wouldn't have been like this. Not for her. Maybe not for him either.

He moved, settled in, found a rhythm, and the girl found that what she'd thought of as the height of bliss was nothing. Just another step up the ladder. Caught by his arms, held by him, she responded to his rhythm and moved in harmony with him, welcoming him back with each thrust. He growled at her, praised her, and the tone in his voice made her melt. She answered by clamping her teeth down on his shoulder again, dragging her teeth along the skin. Nipping, licking the hurt away, until his own skin began to bruise. It felt like she was feasting on him, and the hunger for more was insatiable. Oh, she understood the allure now, could see why he sought this, didn't want to give it up, but Maea didn't want to give him up now either. Not to anyone.

Much as he claimed her, she tried to mark him as hers; raking her fingers through his hair, kissing his mouth, his face, anything she could reach. Surrounded him with her own taste and scent and feel, so that he would never be able to forget her. If he was predatory and demanding, she was possessive, hungry, needy for more. Her hands found the horns sprouted from his head and she reached for them, grabbed hold and pulled him down to her by them, to crush her mouth to his and hold him there as they moved together.

She didn't want it to end.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He’s always known that she’d make a great partner for a dance like this, whether she thought she would or not. It’s proof to him now as she bites against his neck, marking him much the same as he marks her, a hitch of his breath, growls mixing with her own sounds as she rocks against him and he buries himself deeper into her, faster, twitching and burning with every mark she gives him, every one he savors.

She explores and he hums beneath the feeling of her soft pale hands finding their places, until she grabs onto the horns sprouting from his head, using them to guide his mouth back to hers — and a gruff, hum of a chuckle through his lips as they meet hers, crashing and breaking into her, biting at her lower lip, taking the time to savor her, to devour the sounds she makes, adding his own into the mix with the feeling of her against him.

His hand leaves her thigh, cupping and grabbing for her, caressing her sides, dragging nails against her as his pace picks up. And his hands find their place at her breast again, cupping and taunting and rubbing against her, body and bones crying out for more of her sounds to fill that void within him.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
The reaction surprised her, delighted her to no end. Even in the frantic heat of the rhytm, even as he pushed deeper, harder and drew whimpering moans from her as he hit a spot deep within that made light flash before her eyes. She kept a hold of one horn, making sure he didn't stray, locking him in place to see how long it would be before he tried to break free. The other roamed, wandering through his hair, down his back, daringly reaching down for his rear to feel the muscles there swell and move with each thrust. As his hand move up over her side, she leaned into the touch, whimpering into his mouth as he took her breast in his hand, teasing and playing until she could barely breathe.

A pressure was mounting deep within her loins. Growing stronger with each ragged breath, every touch he gave her. Maea leaned into it, tried to chase it down and let it swallow her, but somehow that feeling evaded her. Frustrated, she groaned and ground her hips harder against his, tried to pull him even deeper, sharper. "Harder," she demanded, a heady order muffled against his mouth.

She'd quite forgotten to be shy.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The sounds she makes have him shuddering, trembling, twitching beneath her roaming hands as he continues his craving of touching her, indulging, burning as the sensation in his gut burns, drowning himself with her. He tugs at her lower lip before pressing his kisses to the hollow of her throat, staying near, crashing his body into hers as though she’s the lighthouse above and he’s lost at sea, trying to find his way home.

His lips find hers again, hears her muffled demand, and he smirks into the kiss, head tilting the other way to bite at her neck, at her jaw, littering her face with love and kisses. But he does as she asks, thrusting harder and deeper until ragged pants leave his throat, vibrating against her as he burns. “Come on Maea.” He purrs to her, silken and husky and proud of her. Giving into her whichever way he can, however she wants him to.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She could be his light. His haven, his safe harbor, the moon in all its phases to paint silver roads on deep rivers. The first star and the last, always there to guide him home across the night-time seas. It's what she wanted, what she had asked to be for him. Here, on this lonely beach with only the moon and the stars to watch them, she tried to give him all the love and warmth and light she possessed. Tried to save him from his empty darkness, and prayed to the night it would be enough to keep him feeling safe when the sun rose again and he no longer needed her.

In the end, it was probably he who saved her though. Again.

What was the moon without the sun to shine on it? If she was glowing, it was only because of the light in his eyes as he gazed down on her, reflecting back. No one with only darkness in their soul could be so loved by so many, and it was the greatest tragedy that he was unable to see what truly lived within himself.

The deeper thrusts, the harder snaps of his hips into her brought that elusive edge closer, closer. Chasing it did no good so in the end the girl gave up, stopped hunting after it and just gave in, gave everything over to Sunjata and let him bring it to her. Relaxing into him, utterly and completely, she let his voice wash over her, heard her own name on his lips and it sounded like a confession, because she wanted it to be.

Closer, and closer... until she was teetering on the edge, ready to fall, ready to fly. Her eyes widened, breath hitching, and she searched for his eyes again, for the storm and the deep seas.
"Sunjata..?!" It was a question, a plea, a demand, the way she clung to him.

Let me drown in you.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A spark of lust driven pleasure sparks through him as she relaxes, as he gives into her, giving her what it is she’s asking for — lips finding hers in their same dance with something primal beneath the caress. But he withdraws, forehead somewhat pressing against hers, careful not to crash his horns into her as he brings her closer to that edge, as he brings himself closer as well. His name on her lips sparks that same electricity through the storms of his gaze as she finds his and his hand shifts from tangling in her hair to stroke along her cheek, to press his thumb along the softness of her neck, testing and touching as though he can’t get enough.

Relax with me.” He hums to her, a hiss of husky pleasure zipping through his bones though his voice takes on that demand again. “Give into it.” He goes to capture her lips, to kiss along her jaw to get toward her ear again. “I’m right there with you.” A growl as he nips at her earlobe, smirking into it, pulling her hips a small amount higher to bury himself as deep as he can as his body cries out to feel her shatter and tremble around him, his own muscles twitching with the restraint of holding himself back.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
In her, around her, on top of her. The world shrank into a storm trapped within a pair of raincloud eyes and the havoc it wrought upon her. Strong hands held her up, showered her in pleasure, and a voice she had come to love asked her to let go.

So she did.

The sharp snap of his hips into her pushed her straight over that edge. Maea felt like she was falling, and rising up to meet her, to catch her and sweep her away was the Flood. She cried out with the pleasure as she fractured and broke around him, hands clinging to his strong, beautiful body like she might truly fade away into nothing if she let go of him. Everything she, had been or would become became nothing; in that moment she was simply his. His alone. To love or break and do with as he pleased.

Sweet words spilled from her lips, his name a recurring prayer to see her through the storm. Most of it was unintelligible, nonsense, but one other set of words came tumbling from her tongue the moment he stopped occupying her mouth. And there was a profound truth to them.

"I love you! I love you, I love you..."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
And she breaks, giving him that extra push he needs over the edge as well. She tenses around him and his forehead finds her own as he rides it with her, a hitch, a gasp of his breath in time with her own as he becomes attuned to the places her hands roam, to the space between them as his own hands roam and cup and touch. He finishes hard, too, body singing with electricity, hot with sweat and heat of exertion. Her name, some Korofi curses added into the mix as he breaks and shatters with her.

He rides out the ever slowing, trembling tempo with her, pressing kisses to her jaw and to her neck as she moves with him, a smile into the kiss he places on her neck with her confession that falls from her lips. Love was a difficult thing for him, but in this moment with the high of everything, drunk and drowning with her, he gives her answering kisses to her jaw and her cheek, to her lips before he braces himself up above her, peering down with bright steel eyes.

Hold on.” He hums to her, stroking her cheek gently, as he pulls out of her with a shuddering growl at the sensation. But he remains close, taking care of some small amount of clean up, before rolling onto his back in the sand beside her — horns piercing small holes among the space above his head before he turns to look at her, nothing but light and a drunkenness of his gaze, chest rising and falling heavily.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
They crashed, and burned. Then everything slowed, into a calmer, soothing tempo that faded into stillness. Reeling, Maea held on to him throughout it all, her mouth pressed to the soft skin beneath his ear. Shuddering in the afterglow. The hunger lessened, but... perhaps not quite sated. She hummed in mournful regret as he pulled out, leaving her hollow and empty; when he crashed back into the sand after his ministrations she rolled over to him, her sweat-slick skin covered in sand and the scent of him as she sought to nestle in against him. Not quite ready to relinquish the physical contact.

Never wanting to let go.

He turned to look at her, and Maea met his gaze. Just seeing him like that, spent and drained with the light in his eyes was enough to make another thrill zip down her spine. It felt like she could start all over again right there, and it was painted all over her face as she smiled at him with swollen and puffy lips. Slow and wanton, still existing only in the moment. Loving and tender. Eyes still shuddering with the echoes of lust, and with the light of all the tangled emotions she felt for him.

"That was... fun," she all but purred, voice breathy and a little deeper than usual. Almost sultry. Reaching up a hand she dragged the fingers through her hair and shuddered. Completely undone by him.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
His chest rises and falls and she curls over toward him, one arm wrapping around her to pull her right against him, hands rubbing along the top of her shoulder, idle circles along her shoulder blades. He captures her gaze, then, seeing the reflection of his own drowning emotions brimming within them, and squeezes her gently, shifting in the sand to pull her against him again.

Her comment and the hand she plunges into his hair have him humming under her touch. The moonlight darkens the marks on his skin she’s left him, vibrant without the shadow of him or her to block from sight — likewise, her own are stark in comparison to the moonlit pale skin. He scans her face, fingers drifting to rub along the marks gently. “It is, isn’t it?” His voice is a rough hum, leaning forward to press a kiss to her lips.

Do you think you can walk?” A sultry whisper to her ear as he smirks lightly, pulling back to nod his head toward a cave among the rocks and the sand, a space he’d planned to stay the night before this happened. A place already with blankets along the sandy floor, a space of privacy for when the morning sun comes up.
SUNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He looked soooo smug. Like a cat just done lapping up a bowl of cream. She pouted under his kiss, but kept her fingers in his hair, easily persuaded forgive when his mouth is so warm and soft against hers. His body is warm too, and the ocean breeze cooled her skin enough that she wanted to nestle closer for warmth as much as affection. Following his glance towards the cave, she hummed, thoughtful. Not too keen on moving anywhere.

"Not sure, to be honest," she admitted, shivering as his whisper sent goosebumps flaring over her skin. Maea shifted a little, felt her limbs move rather sluggisly. There was a pounding ache between her legs, from the memory of him... and rather a lot more pain than she remembered feeling before. She couldn't help but wince a little, though it was followed by a content smirk, almost as full and fed as his.

"You may have to carry me," she told him, and turned her head so she could kiss him. Smiling, even against his lips.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA