just a couple of strings attached
for Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
It’s an interesting thought. To fly with the cloak on, wondering if it would shift with her – but it wasn’t quite made like the chest plate she has that Deimos had made her. The one that she could wear both human and in her forms. This one seemed only the one size. Perhaps to try might make her appear somewhat like Ludo and the thought causes a small quiet snort to leave her. “I can try.” She offers, draping the cloak over herself to shift into the vulture shift of hers, talons clinking against the ground as she finds herself suddenly swallowed by cloth.

She spreads her wings and finds that it inhibits any sort of ability to move her wings, and she frowns with this realization, shifting back into herself, sitting along the floor with the cloak before she stands. “It’s a bit too heavy for my wings to hold both me and the fabric.” She inspects it, but it’s a possible thought nonetheless.

The mention of questions about the monsters draws her attention again, and Kiada looks up thoughtfully about the monster. “We weren’t very strong compared to them, but I know they hated the light from the lantern.” She offers at first, looking away from the Wraith to the fabric between her hands, feathers peeking out from her neck. “The one that held Ru’in’s soul was flying. It seemed pretty far up in the air, I tried to shoot at it with a crossbow and only a couple of them hit. I heard somewhere that they don’t fare well against magical fire… But I wouldn’t know for sure.” She looks back up to Wessex with a small shrug. “It dropped this sort of tar kind of liquid on us, sticking Jigano’s feathers together.
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
just a couple of strings attached - by Wessex - 01-31-2020, 09:14 PM
RE: just a couple of strings attached - by Kiada - 02-01-2020, 07:51 AM
RE: just a couple of strings attached - by Wessex - 02-05-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: just a couple of strings attached - by Kiada - 02-09-2020, 07:37 AM
RE: just a couple of strings attached - by Wessex - 02-10-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: just a couple of strings attached - by Kiada - 02-15-2020, 08:23 AM
RE: just a couple of strings attached - by Wessex - 02-21-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: just a couple of strings attached - by Kiada - 03-02-2020, 07:39 AM
RE: just a couple of strings attached - by Wessex - 03-08-2020, 03:11 PM