in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs paused, thinking for a moment. Man, just the idea of working on the project was honestly a reward enough! "It's not a big deal. I like working on stuff like that. It gives me life ya know? I've never been good at just sittin' around, waiting for things to go. Ya kinda saved the day, cause I was probably gonna do somethin' stupid.." she admitted. Because she was thinking about adventuring in the ruins (now that she knew what was down there..) and generally speaking, that has never bode well for spontaneous adventures.

She ran a finger on her chin, sticking out a tongue in thought. "Though, I guess, if you really wanna help me.." she paused. She plucked the half-finished lighter from the table, show the case to Loren. "So, bit ago, I ran into this guy named Neron. Out in the fields. He was actually really nice! Quiet, but nice. He told me he was some.. Warden, in Halo. But either way, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to make something really important! This here lighter. And.. I promised him when I finished, I'd bring him one."

"Problem is: I never been to Halo. Or know how to get there. And even if I did, what do I do? Just walk up in there and say 'Marco Neron!? So, if you could help me find him, I'd consider it paid." she nodded.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Blinking, Loren tilted his head. "You were going to do something...stupid?" His confusion was clear. "I would advise you not to do whatever it is you're thinking of." Still, his tone wasn't exactly interested or curious, nor was it particularly warning.

As Libbs asked if he could help her deliver the so-called lighter to Neron, the healer found himself smirking a little, though even that was muted. "Neron is the Warden of Halo, yes." Dropping his hands, he held one out for the lighter. "He is also my twin, so I can deliver it to him on your behalf."

Then he paused, and searched her features. "If you'd prefer to deliver it yourself, however, take the portal in the Spire, and go to Halo. Then follow the road from the mountains all the way to the Citadel. Once there, head to the Palace, and tell the guards you have a gift for the Warden." The directions came out almost by rote.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
LIBBS
"You get that request a lot doncha?" she asked, slightly astonished.

"But, WAIT, you're his TWIN brother? No way!" Libbs grinned. "Though, now that you mention it, I do see the similarities. In the eyes, and the smile." she nodded. "You're a lot more quiet then he is though, I'll admit." Libbs plucked offhandedly. Neron was quiet, but he took it to a whole new level!

"Well, it ain't finished yet." she pulled away. "See, it's missing it's inner bits. I finished the prototype for it a day or so ago." she reached for a completely-assembled lighter. She popped it open, with the heavy stench of vodka filling the air. She struck the trigger, and a little flame popped from beneath the hole. "It ain't grand but, it's somethin'." she smiled. "I'm hoping Neron's will come out a bit bigger. I put too much cotton in mine." she sheepishly admitted.

"But I can do that for ya. Once it's done. I'll show up, build the thing, and you can run it to Neron!" she nodded. "Sounds like a good deal."
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren shook his head at Libbs’ question. However, then she launched into another ramble. At least this one came with a demonstration, and his eyes widened as she showed off how her little contraption could produce flame. Nodding as she mentioned she was hoping Neron's would be bigger, the healer bit his lip.

Since she wasn't giving him the lighter, he lowered his hands back to his sides. "I'm sure he will appreciate it." Actually, he wasn't sure at all, but the words seemed polite enough under the circumstances. "If that will be all, I'll see you in a week and a half. Thank you for your assistance." With that, he turned to go, not really wanting to spend longer than he needed to in the Hollowed Ground.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Change author:
LIBBS
"Oh, okay!" she nodded, giving a gentle wave of her hand.

"It was nice meeting you, Loren!" she grinned. Being oblivious, she didn't seem to notice his periods of discomfort. Hell, at this point, she still didn't remember who Loren was. Instead, given another project, a bit more fuel to keep going on- Libbs turned to the table, and started to plan out where, and how she was going to be getting these materials.

For the rest of her day, she would be lost in the current scheme- organizing material, and otherwise drowning herself in the task of building a greenhouse.

(FIN!)
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3