in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Upon him entering the room, Libbs jolted upwards, as if someone zotted her with a bit of static electricity. Wait! Wha? What?

She quickly whipped her head around, from the floor, seeing two shoes, some pants, and legs. Well. Those legs had to belong to someone. Suspicion creeped into a squint as she pulled herself to the table, peering over to ensure that the person on the other side was not an unsavory person. Once confirmed, she blinked a bit, pulling herself up, and dusting off her pants, giving an awkward shake of her head.

"Oh, um, I apologize. Sure! I can help you with that.." she nodded, an affirmation indeed. She scratched at her head for a second, before looking up to greet his gaze.

She blinked at him, feeling an odd sort of familiarity to them. It made her eyes narrow for a brief moment, before she broke into a happy smile, moving into the animations that most people saw her with. "Hi! I'm Libbs. I'll admit, I don't got much in the way of material, unless you want yerself some weird doo-hickeys." she motioned to some of her projects. "But, I know where most of the stuff is. What are you looking for?"
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 10:37 PM