in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"Halo?" she asked, blinking for a moment. Hey! That's where Neron was from! She looked to the lighter on her desk, still partially constructed, yet- her paintwork had been done on the shell. A symbol of the Citadel, based on what other Halovians had gave her insight on. She thought he would like it. It was the least that she could do.

Given, you know, he ate two hindkicks of a bull for her to complete a lighter.

"That.. that actually sounds right up my alley!" Libbs grinned. With that, Libbs started to take the more mechanical approach, albeit unconsciously. "Do you know how big it's gonna be? Or have any schematics for it? I'm pretty sure I can get the frames without an issue. Glass too. Ooh.. maybe even get some nice insulating material for it. Like, for an example, some black tar or something for the roof. It should stay pretty solid up there, with how cold it is, should also act as a decent seal. And.. the black will attract more light. Which means more heat.."

After a moment, she paused. This wasn't a brainstorming session. This was a commission for frames. She flushed. "Oh, sorry. Uh. Yeah. I can do that for ya. Sorry. No one comes in here asking for anything cool.." she grumbled. "Just- um.. yeah! What do you need?"
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 10:54 PM