in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs tenderly reached for the paper, and cleared a spot on the table, grabbing something for her own personal guidance, a mere stick. After a few thoughtful glances at it. "This is actually really well designed for the most part!" she noted. "I'd probably make it a little longer, but the only big things I'm a lil' concerned about is: I don't see any indications for insulation, which is kinda important. That should definitely be in there. I hadn't gotten too far yet with how, I'll admit, but the tar's a good start. I think this.. is for ventilation right? What kind of ventilation where ya going with? Shutters? Windows? Or is that something else.. and.. I think it's ventilation? And which way is the building going to be facing, in regards to the sun?" she paused.

She turned the piece of paper back towards him, so she could point out what she was talking about. Because in a way, this was also a learning opportunity for her! She wanted to know why he was putting these things where they were. As someone who mainly used this knowledge on cars, bots, and giant things of metal- a greenhouse was a totally new, and exciting challenge for her! Her eyes settled on him, bright and chipper, like an eager puppy ready to learn a new trick.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 11:32 PM