in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"I'd say.. about another third. Cause light's weird. When it hits glass, it deflects, like this." she fanned out one hand. "So, let's say you wanted to grow this many crops.." she explained, drawing a square. "And the light hits here and deflects like this.. Only half of those crops would get good lighting. However, with that extra third, we could place the plants here.." she explained, using the same silly hand movement to demonstrate. "More plants. Better light. Warm greenhouse." she smiled.

She paused for a moment. "I think shutters here would do well. Tiny ones. At the bottom." she pondered. "See, cold air sinks. But plants need fresh air to keep.. doing.. plant things." she explained. "If we don't, the humidity will build up in there, and it'll drown the plants. But if we put them at the bottom, or midway- the cold air will be the first to escape the greenhouse. And the warm air will stay. Least, that's if my memory's holding. I got an A in science, but I don't think half of that stuff even works here what with magic and all."

"But.. Shutters would be easy to open, close, and seal. And we can double layer them. Though, honestly, if Halo gets as cold as I was told, you may wanna double pane the green house. For extra heat. Maybe even tint a layer.. As for tar? Um.. I'll admit, I don't know if anyone around here makes it, I've been making it myself in smaller batches- but if I had more room to work with, I could make ya some!" she nodded.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-02-2020, 12:10 AM