in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"You're totally right!" Libbs smacked the top of her head, running it through her hair, chuckling as her eyes rolled to the ceiling for a moment, with a nervous laughter. "Yeah, there's gotta be some sealant at the bottom. Unless you plan to dig down deep enough to where the air can't escape. But I dunno if that'd be a wise idea. But, hey, that's what the tar's for." she smirked. Her eyes blinked a bit. "We may need to grab someone with a bit of fire magic though- they could help burn the tar into place. And that'd be just perfect."

"At that point, you could probably grow anything in that greenhouse.." she smiled, seemingly enchanted by the idea. "Tomatoes, strawberries. I dunno. Lots of stuff. But yeah, I can talk to Deimos about it. Cause you're right, he's a super nice guy. Scared the hell outta me at first, but is really kind." Libbs giggled. "Kinda jealous. You guys are gonna get to do the fun part!" Which was building it, because Libbs lived for that kind of thing. If the evidence wasn't sprayed out about them.

"At this rate, uh, gotta give me at least 2-3 days for the frames, then the glass panels should take around 4.. cause I'm sure we have some made? Just needs to be cut. The tar I can start makin' and that won't take long at ALL.. just needs a day of supervisin'. I can do that while makin' the frames. Hmmm.. If you got the manpower, once all the stuffs gathered, could probably get it up and going within one, maybe two days?" she shrugged. "Biggest wait time would be material, which'll probably take a week, week and a half."
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-02-2020, 02:43 AM