in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"You get that request a lot doncha?" she asked, slightly astonished.

"But, WAIT, you're his TWIN brother? No way!" Libbs grinned. "Though, now that you mention it, I do see the similarities. In the eyes, and the smile." she nodded. "You're a lot more quiet then he is though, I'll admit." Libbs plucked offhandedly. Neron was quiet, but he took it to a whole new level!

"Well, it ain't finished yet." she pulled away. "See, it's missing it's inner bits. I finished the prototype for it a day or so ago." she reached for a completely-assembled lighter. She popped it open, with the heavy stench of vodka filling the air. She struck the trigger, and a little flame popped from beneath the hole. "It ain't grand but, it's somethin'." she smiled. "I'm hoping Neron's will come out a bit bigger. I put too much cotton in mine." she sheepishly admitted.

"But I can do that for ya. Once it's done. I'll show up, build the thing, and you can run it to Neron!" she nodded. "Sounds like a good deal."
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-02-2020, 04:23 AM