the leaping greenly spirits of trees
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
"Yes you did," she replies matter-of-factly, a single brow rising curiously at their stumbling and uncertainty. Surely she is not so intimidating as Quanil makes her out to be?

"She may have perished," Nephele notes bluntly, though her eyes are uncharacteristically soft with empathy at the mere idea. Life without Eriadne would be agony, and she's not sure she would even wish to continue it without her twin. "Though I hope you find her. Are you a scholar, then?" A small pique of interest appears, wondering if they are kindred spirits in this way.

"This is one of the only areas of natural growth, untouched by the decay and rotten soil of the rest of the Grounds. It is as close to the Greatwood, to the natural state of the earth here, as it could be. I like to visit it." Normally it is where she spends her nights, cradled high in the trees, whenever she does not return home to the Village. "Fae do not often roam outside the Greatwood." An explanation or a defense, it's difficult to tell with her bland tone.
and I stood there waiting
even as the first drop fell
wondering why the water burned

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Quanil - 02-01-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Nephele - 03-01-2020, 08:19 AM