the leaping greenly spirits of trees

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Quanil cleared their throat. Again. As usual, they were not doing well with socializing. They did even worse with socializing with pretty people.

And Nephele wasn't making it any easier. Quanil had a tendency to just blurt things out, it was true, but even they wouldn't just say things like 'oh maybe your sister's dead' to someone. Especially not someone they just met! But then she was a Fae, so... maybe Fae were just... like that? It was easier to push past the suggestion that Freina had passed and move on to other topics.

"I'm... learning to be a scholar, I suppose. I love learning new things, meeting new people," they gestured to the Glade around them, "going to new places." They were aware that Fae didn't often leave their home (their mother had a whole speech about what a great idea that was, not leaving home, staying where you're safe, etc.), and since she'd just gone ahead and brought it up... "You leave the Greatwood just to come visit the Glade?"

Messages In This Thread
the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Quanil - 02-01-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Quanil - 03-01-2020, 08:26 AM