the leaping greenly spirits of trees
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
"I do not care about myths and social connotations," Nephele cuts in abruptly, uncaring of any potential rudeness. "I am a scientist, I do not waste my time with lore unless it has weighted relevance. Being trapped in the past does not make for a more advanced future." Clearly something they differ on.

Of course the child goes ranting off about races, and Neph's wings practically hum with agitation. "Fae are a race separate from what you humans concern yourselves with. We have always followed the Old Gods, but we are not a highly religious race. You Loreseekers can waste your time philosophizing but I am here to break you down into factual components as creatures." Yikes a little harsh, but Quanil certainly isn't losing any steam otherwise. "If we cared about your races, internal squabbles, or lore, we would leave the Greatwood far more often. I'm sure you can draw the connection between that and our current lack of presence here."
and I stood there waiting
even as the first drop fell
wondering why the water burned

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Quanil - 02-01-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Nephele - 03-18-2020, 06:40 PM