the leaping greenly spirits of trees

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Really?" they asked. "I thought you cared at least a little about us and what we're up to, otherwise what point in leaving the Greatwood at all? I mean... I know some of our... um... self-appointed leaders have been less than great at dealing with your people, and that's terrible. If I were in your shoes, I'd worry about what we were up to, too."

Having decided that that was clearly why she was here, they continued, "In any case, we're not all horrible, and I like learning about... everything, really. What sort of sciences do you favor? I've always thought astronomy very interesting, or... well, biology, I guess, in general." There wasn't honestly a science or subject that Quanil had found boring yet. Some were more interesting than others, and some books were dry and boring to read, but actual subjects? All fascinating.

Since there seemed no convincing her that literal lore was a worthy pursuit, they were happy to swap over to something more within her stated wheelhouse.

Messages In This Thread
the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Quanil - 02-01-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Quanil - 03-19-2020, 02:11 AM